North County Botches CPD/DEA Trap House Bust! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you know how much money and time go into a planned raid? Plus, you could have gotten an officer killed. Then you converge on this woman's house, barking and banging, cause you're in a hurry and wtf, right? Immediately, you make her into the perp, per usual. Even letting the trespasser pick the lock on her door, cause you just couldn't wait. And you just couldn't understand the Queen's English, either. So you wrote up the usual fairytale report. "appeared to be speaking incoherently"? What gave the "appearance" of incoherence? What the bloody hell does that even mean? Good thing the camera doesn't lie, even if you do. Oh, and you got had, and you've gotten had before, by delusional dope boy crying wolf. The law applies to women and men, read up on it sometime. And don't be trying to kick steel doors in on a misdemeanor call.
    "Police Academy" lives on in real life. They could make a never ending supply of sequels just from the agency horror stories, botched raids, coverups and sex scandals.

Unregistered

Factoids

Easy. Woman calls 911 to trespass guest at her home behaving in a threatening manner, destroying property. Then, after female calls, Man calls because he's afraid of going to jail. Sounds frantic, embellishes truth. Super Cop decides to listen to MAN's call, and make MAN the victim, and FEMALE the perp. OddTodd I'll call him and two others swarm the house with your-house-is-on-fire knocking on three doors. Female is occupied in bathroom, comes out and sees impatient deputies at back door. Deputy sees her and yells this was a felony burglary call and open the door or he's gonna kick it in. Female says no, it was a possible trespass, misdemeanor call. Remarks ''So, you get to do the same as perp, intimidating, threatening, etc. Female fears she might be falsely arrested, tells deputies she will open door, then retreats into bedroom, and calls 911 again to TRY and clear up any confusion and FOR THE RECORD. Male perp, with deputies permission, picks the lock, and deputies file in silently. Female hears from her bedroom, looks up to young lad, and says please join me in the living room and let's talk. Black intimidation gloves are on female deputy. She and young deputy are at one end and OddTodd is at the other. Then in a swift and decisive move, Sgt. walks in dispersing the crowd, sending OddTodd out. Says perp is leaving. Perp leaves. The end. Questions?

Unregistered
    The story is true guys. There’s video of it on YouTube....

https://youtu.be/zy_1XkVquYQ

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you know how much money and time go into a planned raid? Plus, you could have gotten an officer killed. Then you converge on this woman's house, barking and banging, cause you're in a hurry and wtf, right? Immediately, you make her into the perp, per usual. Even letting the trespasser pick the lock on her door, cause you just couldn't wait. And you just couldn't understand the Queen's English, either. So you wrote up the usual fairytale report. "appeared to be speaking incoherently"? What gave the "appearance" of incoherence? What the bloody hell does that even mean? Good thing the camera doesn't lie, even if you do. Oh, and you got had, and you've gotten had before, by delusional dope boy crying wolf. The law applies to women and men, read up on it sometime. And don't be trying to kick steel doors in on a misdemeanor call.
    Yo yo yo it’s yo boy jelly roll. The op is correct my trap house got busted and I’ve gotta say I’m truly embarrassed by the whole thing. But don’t worry bout it Im gunna set up shop at a new location. I can’t tell you the new address for obvious reasons but like my song says “you gon’ kno by the sign on da door that says...welcome to the trap house”

Again y’all I’m very embarrassed by the whole thing so pleaze accept my sincerest apologies. The only thang I ever been good at is workin on the digital’s.

Peace out,
    Yo boy jelly roll

Pleaze check out my new single.... https://youtu.be/zy_1XkVquYQ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12