What does the future hold?

Unregistered

What does the future hold?

Will Julie Jones be fired? Who is politically connected enough to get appointed ? What about all the RDS, and CAS who will sell their souls for a raise while their troops have not gotten raises in years?

Unregistered
    95% of the rank and file have no idea that DCA's and above all got bonuses two separate times in the past couple of years while the CPO's and CO's didn't get jack. Absolutely disgusting. I am so glad Im leaving this horrible, dysfunctional agency in 2019. The skirts have ruined FDC.

Unregistered
    Hopefully, Jones is gone. Any Warden or RD will tell you anything to save the job they have. I do think for the most part Wardens will be the most honest though. I think P&P is in for a total reorganization. Almost all RD's need to go and many CA's. Lets face it many of them are good people but they just stood around collecting a pay check while Jenny Nimer (the Real Estate Agent) destroyed P&P. They tried to force to believe in a failed concept of re-entry, Thinking for a Change. We turned into a Social Service agency. Good people yes----Good Leaders no. In fact I think most would give the RD's and CA's an F if this was graded. I really do believe Nimer should be investigated at this point by FDLE. Some of 2018 deaths are directly attributed to a failed risk system which does nothing but keep officer's in the office.

Unregistered
    The dept. needs a total rehab and probation should be privatized. This privatization would allow us to concentrate in the inside of the walls. We must correct what is happening inside.

Unregistered
    You cant privatize probation. You can with MM Probation and possibly Juvenile, but not DOC Probation. Its unethical to arrest or not arrest based on profit. However, I'm certain there is talk of P&P separating from the Prison all together. Face the mission conflicts with each other. We put them in and the prison concentrates on how to reduce numbers. 2nd we have 18000 CO's as opposed to 2000 PO's yet we bring in money and could actually be self funded by the money we make. The Prison takes all of that and then some. FDLE has tried to get P&P in the past, as well as a local Sheriff. They can t let us go because we make money. Jus as a side note in answer to your original statement MM probation cannot arrest and Juvenile Probation cannot arrest so its possible there. The only entities in Probation and Parole that can make arrest are FDC and Federal Probation.