Another One Takes His Own Life - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hahhahahahahhahaha. Please define RAS. Is it Remote Access Server? What you don’t understand, or care to, is that we tell you why you were stopped. But then you turn it into an argument. And no matter what you think, you have no right to refuse anything because you don’t agree with the reason for the stop. And you certainly are not entitled to resist or obstruct the stop because you don’t agree. I understand the Constitution more than you. You will lose every time Cop Block *****. But you provide the best entertainment. 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
    Yeah! Screw the Constitution and people's rights. I am the one in charge with all of the power and you will obey me or taste my boot. Got it citizen?

Unregistered
    Hahhahahahahhahaha. Please define RAS. Is it Remote Access Server? What you don’t understand, or care to, is that we tell you why you were stopped. But then you turn it into an argument. And no matter what you think, you have no right to refuse anything because you don’t agree with the reason for the stop. And you certainly are not entitled to resist or obstruct the stop because you don’t agree. I understand the Constitution more than you. You will lose every time Cop Block *****. But you provide the best entertainment. 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
    The way I read it, it makes perfect sense. The person being pulled over by a deputy would be very wise to document (with video if possible) the exact statements made by the cop at the scene to keep them from changing to suit the deputy's agenda to meet his ticket quota or possibly lie in court. In the case detailed in the previous post, the deputy made a claim of "reckless driving" which clearly was false. When the driver confronted him with the false accusation he backed down.

The way you have it going, the person being pulled over should just shut their mouths, do what they are told and accept the fraudulent charges and not take the proper steps to document the case and the deputies statements at the scene. Gee, I wonder why you would want a person to do that for? Then you make the false accusation of "obstruction" if they are smart enough to document the exact reason for the stop? The Fuhrer would be so proud of you.

Unregistered
    Yeah! Screw the Constitution and people's rights. I am the one in charge with all of the power and you will obey me or taste my boot. Got it citizen?
    😅😂🤣😅😂🤣. Hahahaha. Where have I read this crap before? We are in charge, during a stop that is the way it is. I know you hate that, but that’s life Sport! That’s following the Constitution and Citizens Rights. Lawful stop, must ID. Google the case law Champ. The time and place for arguing the validity for the stop is later in court. In fact there is case law on how you cannot lawfully resist a stop, Google that too. If you want to challenge it you do that in court or through a complaint. But when people like you choose to ignore lawful orders and then physically resist, yep, the boot, asp, Taser or fist. That’s correct dumbass.

Unregistered
    😅😂🤣😅😂🤣. Hahahaha. Where have I read this crap before? We are in charge, during a stop that is the way it is. I know you hate that, but that’s life Sport! That’s following the Constitution and Citizens Rights. Lawful stop, must ID. Google the case law Champ. The time and place for arguing the validity for the stop is later in court. In fact there is case law on how you cannot lawfully resist a stop, Google that too. If you want to challenge it you do that in court or through a complaint. But when people like you choose to ignore lawful orders and then physically resist, yep, the boot, asp, Taser or fist. That’s correct dumbass.
    Your Nazi daddy would be so proud. Boots, tasers and fists because someone didn't show you a driver's license fast enough and you got butt hurt. You probably beat your wife and kids too. Most times that type of misplaced aggression is based on being abused as a child.

Unregistered
    That's right! You showed them for daring not to produce a license for a seat belt or tallight out. Send them to the hospital and then the jail. Mother ****ers better learn not to fuc with PCSO byatches.

Unregistered
    Your Nazi daddy would be so proud. Boots, tasers and fists because someone didn't show you a driver's license fast enough and you got butt hurt. You probably beat your wife and kids too. Most times that type of misplaced aggression is based on being abused as a child.
    Yo dogg my daddy is proud of me an on the real that misplaced aggression U referring to is when I’m blowin my load on ya girls face ya feel me homie?? And since we talkin bout wives and aggression check out my single “Love is a war” becuz the sh!t u talkin about was my inspiration for dis song so pleaze check it out.

Like I said in my other posts I appreciate all the support yall been given me since I been postin my songs an videos on here my views on YouTube been blowin up n that supports my family so I thank yall from the bottom of my heart.

https://youtu.be/f8a47RQKKTc

Yo boy Jelly!

Unregistered

https://youtu.be/_lcD486Sv-s

This is a video of a cop just like you. Watch the video. Demanded ID, made up a crime, threatened to arrest, tased the person even though they were well within their rights. Cop got fired, city got sued and paid the guy the cop tased $175,000. This is you. This is what you are like. This is how wrong you are. Get a grip dude. Your job is to keep the peace, not shatter it every chance you get.

Unregistered
    https://youtu.be/_lcD486Sv-s

This is a video of a cop just like you. Watch the video. Demanded ID, made up a crime, threatened to arrest, tased the person even though they were well within their rights. Cop got fired, city got sued and paid the guy the cop tased $175,000. This is you. This is what you are like. This is how wrong you are. Get a grip dude. Your job is to keep the peace, not shatter it every chance you get.
    Stop hatin’ n stack money!!!

https://youtu.be/vJC62rvx6X4

Unregistered
    Sad how there is not brotherly love and discretion when it comes to brothers in blue when making dui arrests. No way I could arrest another brother officer and sleep at night but pcso is good at doing that as sppd and their own have seen how quickly they can screw their brothers over. It’s called discretion!!! Smh

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567