Another One Takes His Own Life - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I love stopping people like you. If it’s a contact you don’t have to do anything. If it’s a stop you do what you are told or go to jail. Nothing unconstitutional about that cop block *****. I hope you’re the next one I stop and you test the limits. Love those.
    Yup... this is why people hate cops, because of cops like this. So why do cops kill themselves so often anyway?

Unregistered
    So then you admit that you demand from people that they provide you with ID even if you have no RAS and falsely arrest them under Florida law if they don't provide it? Do you also do that if the driver is recording the interaction? You are the kind of cop that should be wearing a body cam. You are the type that claims they smell pot at every stop so you can do an unconstitutional search. And the kind that should be having mandatory psych evals. In fact, you are the kind that should not be a cop of any kind at all.
    No. If it’s a citizen contact they can say no, and that’s that. If it’s a lawful stop, yepp, you are providing your name and DOB or ID. You are the kind of asshole I so enjoy arresting. Love, love, love. You sound like you need a psych evaluation. Paranoid much? See you out there Buster.

Unregistered
    No. If it’s a citizen contact they can say no, and that’s that. If it’s a lawful stop, yepp, you are providing your name and DOB or ID. You are the kind of asshole I so enjoy arresting. Love, love, love. You sound like you need a psych evaluation. Paranoid much? See you out there Buster.
    So you pull someone over and ask them for ID and they ask you to articulate the crime that they have committed. How do you respond?

Unregistered
    So why is there a "citizen contact" when no crime has been committed? Why would you even ask someone that commited no crime for ID? Nazi much?

Unregistered
    So you pull someone over and ask them for ID and they ask you to articulate the crime that they have committed. How do you respond?
    "Get ****ed, you Cop Block sheep shagger." Well, not quite. But it's not 20-questions, you ignorant Uhuru-loving douchebag. There's either a legal justification for the stop of there's not. If you think not, then take it up with the deputy's COC or with AID. Or you can continue to be a loser toolbag on the internet. Seriously, pony-up and play a hand or two, ass-clown. It's not hard to find a deputy. Get yourself stopped and then play out these wet-dream liberal fantasies of yours. See how it all plays out. Or you can figure that there are over 500,000 stops in this county and that damn-near every single one of them is good. Go find a court that's held otherwise for a PCSO deputy. I'll ****ing wait, you loser. Your move, dipshit.

Unregistered
    "Get ****ed, you Cop Block sheep shagger." Well, not quite. But it's not 20-questions, you ignorant Uhuru-loving douchebag. There's either a legal justification for the stop of there's not. If you think not, then take it up with the deputy's COC or with AID. Or you can continue to be a loser toolbag on the internet. Seriously, pony-up and play a hand or two, ass-clown. It's not hard to find a deputy. Get yourself stopped and then play out these wet-dream liberal fantasies of yours. See how it all plays out. Or you can figure that there are over 500,000 stops in this county and that damn-near every single one of them is good. Go find a court that's held otherwise for a PCSO deputy. I'll ****ing wait, you loser. Your move, dipshit.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSyyBSDFsds

Unregistered
    I tell them what they asked for, but I’m not debating it there.

Unregistered
    So why is there a "citizen contact" when no crime has been committed? Why would you even ask someone that commited no crime for ID? Nazi much?
    A citizen contact is any contact we have not involving a stop. We can ask anyone for ID at anytime. The problem arises when you start challenging the validity of the contact and they tell you it’s a stop. If it’s a citizen contact the language used should reflect that. They should be asking for information, not demanding it. When you are told it’s a stop and they tell you, it goes downhill for you when you ignore what they are telling you to do and arguing about what they said. We are not obligated to quote statutes to you. What’s funny is when we quote the statute you run out of bullshit. I would suggest when you are told to exit a car or move to a certain place you do it. Judging by your comments you sound like the guy who will argue yourself into handcuffs. There is a time and place for challenges, it’s called court. I would suggest if you are unclear about if you were stopped or it’s a contact you merely ask “am I free to leave?” You should get a yes or no. If they say yes, feel free to leave. If they say no, I’d stay.

Unregistered
    A citizen contact is any contact we have not involving a stop. We can ask anyone for ID at anytime. The problem arises when you start challenging the validity of the contact and they tell you it’s a stop. If it’s a citizen contact the language used should reflect that. They should be asking for information, not demanding it. When you are told it’s a stop and they tell you, it goes downhill for you when you ignore what they are telling you to do and arguing about what they said. We are not obligated to quote statutes to you. What’s funny is when we quote the statute you run out of bullshit. I would suggest when you are told to exit a car or move to a certain place you do it. Judging by your comments you sound like the guy who will argue yourself into handcuffs. There is a time and place for challenges, it’s called court. I would suggest if you are unclear about if you were stopped or it’s a contact you merely ask “am I free to leave?” You should get a yes or no. If they say yes, feel free to leave. If they say no, I’d stay.
    Great response. Thank you very much for being professional and answering my questions. This is how a good officer acts. Bravo!

"They should be asking for information, not demanding it."

Exactly and this is what I feel most officers do wrong 90% of the time when it is not an actual stop with RAS.

Unregistered
    This guy I know read this challenge that you posted and decided to take you up on your challenge and was pulled over for "reckless driving" for passing a series of slow moving cars blocking both lanes (which is a violation of law that never seems to be enforced by the way). With each pass there was at least 4 car lengths between each car and each time a lane change was implemented the proper signal was used. It was the rapid succession of left and right lane changes that alerted the deputy even though that is not illegal. The deputy was quite a ways back and there was no possible way for this deputy to have seen or been able to judge the distance between the cars that were being passed, but after trying desperately to get past the same moron log jam of idiots blocking both lanes he accelerated rapidly to close the half mile distance and initiate the stop. My friend pulled his car over before the deputy even lit him up.

The entire encounter and incident was captured on front and rear facing cameras, including the stop contact which I viewed. The deputy approaches and askes "do you have any idea why I stopped you"? Now the driver could have answered "I don't answer questions", but instead chose to engage the deputy based on fulfilling the terms of the experiment you laid out in your post by answering "Absolutely".

Next the deputy asked for license and registration and the driver asked for his RAS. His response was "reckless driving". When asked to articulate what the exact reckless driving activity was, he responded that the driver had "cut off" another driver endangering the other driver's life and reiterated his demand for license and registration. The driver, with wallet in hand explained that he would be more than willing to comply, if the deputy would clarify the RAS. He asked the deputy "was I speeding" and the deputy replied no, because the deputy was so far behind the incident he claimed was "reckless" that there was no possible way for him to gauge the speed of the driver. The driver then pointed that out to the deputy and further stated that the deputy was also so far behind that there was no possible way for him to have observed or gauged the distance between the cars being passed and the driver's car. The driver alerted the deputy to the presence of the front and rear dash cams mounted in the car that were now facing him and recording the interaction that had also recorded the supposed "reckless" driving proving that there was no car "cut off".

The deputy then changed direction and stated that he had to to determine if the driver was medically in need due to the "reckless manner of driving" that the deputy claimed he witnessed. He then asked the driver if he was medically OK, which the driver answered "of course, I'm just enjoying my car". The deputy then stated that he was satisfied that the driver was not in medical need and again reiterated his demand for license and registration. The driver then again asked him to clarify exactly what the specific act he claimed was the "reckless driving" and if he could articulate that clearly, he would be more than happy to produce his license and registration for the deputy. A moment of silence ensued after which the deputy stated, "have a nice day, you are free to go".

In this case, the deputy observed some unusual driving maneuvers from a long distance. The deputy then thought he would initiate a stop and once contacted, the deputy went into "push past the RAS and see if demanding the license would work". Once confronted by the RAS request, the deputy was in a quandary, knowing that the event was captured on video, the driver was well within his rights to request the RAS at that moment to preserve the on scene evidence of the stop and he had already admitted that the driver was not speeding. The deputy then probably acknowledged to himself that he was too far back to observe the distance to make the "reckless driving" charge stick, the event was on video showing how far back he was and his stop was not going to successfully net him a citation he could win in court.

This is a perfect example of a citizen being prepared to "out evidence" the officer with the video and how demanding RAS at the scene is so critical to a citizen's defense against fabricated charges. Stopping the deputy while he was asking for the license is the perfect time for a citizen to clarify his potential charges so that they do not mysteriously "change" sometime between the stop and the court date. The driver asserted his rights respectfully and protected themself from a bogus charge. Taking it up with the COC or AID or later in court as you suggest would not have resulted in any meaningful or successful result for the driver.

The deputy was correct for making the stop, but not correct for trying to claim a huge "reckless driving" charge against the driver that he could not legally sustain, but he probably would have wrote the citation if the driver did not have his dash cam evidence contradicting what the deputy was clearly prepared to claim under oath. He likely would have just testified that he was closer, had a great view, shortened the distances between the cars and perhaps even added some language about swerving and not using the turn signals to seal the deal. This is unfortunately the reality of PCSO conduct. If the driver had not asserted his rights and protected himself with video, this would have been another one of those 500,000 stops you claimed was a "good" stop.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast