Another One Takes His Own Life - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well the non-quota quotas are BS. We are supposed to stop people randomly and question them for no real reason so we can document that we did that? This is America, not Germany. I would never off myself, but violating people's rights because Bob says so is a bunch of BS. These people know it's BS, we know it's BS but we do it anyway because "that's our job" and we are getting scored on how often we do it? Is that the "1. Do your job" you are referring too? How many write BS citations to keep their numbers up? Lots. How many push a few buttons so they can make an arrest to keep their stats up? Lots.
    As long as you do traffic stops and fir’s when appropriate, you are fine. You get in trouble when you sit in a parking lot entire shift. Traffic stops are easy to find. Making arrests are fine as long as they fit the Florida state statute. They can’t force you to make a bad arrest and bad fir. They can’t even write you up on it or it’s a hostile work environment. This place is the king of fear and intimidation. Just get a lawyer and sue them, they will quickly back down.

Unregistered
    As long as you do traffic stops and fir’s when appropriate, you are fine. You get in trouble when you sit in a parking lot entire shift. Traffic stops are easy to find. Making arrests are fine as long as they fit the Florida state statute. They can’t force you to make a bad arrest and bad fir. They can’t even write you up on it or it’s a hostile work environment. This place is the king of fear and intimidation. Just get a lawyer and sue them, they will quickly back down.
    If there was any truth to this, PCSO would not count how many citations, FIR's and arrests you made like a score card making it very clear that your numbers need to be up or you are in trouble. That's a quota, period. Under the United States Constitution's Fourth Amendment FIR's are unconstitutional. John Q. Public does not have to talk with us, show us ID or answer our questions, but we bully them into thinking they do, or else. Is that what you signed up to be doing?

Arrests that fit the Florida State Statues? Give me a break. Disorderly conduct, Obstruction, resisting arrest are all whatever you want to make them out to be. Anybody can be arrested for these on any given day and some have made a career advancing through the ranks by making sure their arrests stats are higher than anybody else. They get a big pat on the back and seem to get selected for promotions more often because they have proven they are willing to "play ball" and be a "team" player. Meanwhile Mr. Public grows angrier and angrier.

Unregistered
    Under the United States Constitution's Fourth Amendment FIR's are unconstitutional.
    You're a complete ****ing dope. Seriously. Did your parents have any children who lived? There are bacteria on my ass hairs that have more intelligence than you. This has seriously got to be the most goddamn dumb-ass stupid moronic thing I have ever read here. Even James isn't that dumb. Dude's a cuck and a toolbag, but he's not an absolute idiot like you are. For ****'s sake, man, read some law. Jesus goddamn christ, I've lost 50 IQ points being in the presence of your vacuous idiocy. ****.

Unregistered
    You're a complete ****ing dope. Seriously. Did your parents have any children who lived? There are bacteria on my ass hairs that have more intelligence than you. This has seriously got to be the most goddamn dumb-ass stupid moronic thing I have ever read here. Even James isn't that dumb. Dude's a cuck and a toolbag, but he's not an absolute idiot like you are. For ****'s sake, man, read some law. Jesus goddamn christ, I've lost 50 IQ points being in the presence of your vacuous idiocy. ****.
    Go back to your double-wide, sit on your rented furniture while you watch pro-wrestling and drink Busch Light.

Unregistered
    Go back to your double-wide, sit on your rented furniture while you watch pro-wrestling and drink Busch Light.
    I have no idea how you type so well with your sister's **** in your ass. Really, I mean it. Well done. And for the record, its a single-wide, I drink MGD, and wrestling is for fags.

Unregistered

Crazy Cross

Keep an eye on Mark C. He is a time bomb waiting to happen. Three Baker Acts this year. More to come.

Unregistered
    I have no idea how you type so well with your sister's **** in your ass. Really, I mean it. Well done. And for the record, its a single-wide, I drink MGD, and wrestling is for fags.
    The only thing you like to drink is your sister's cream pie after a bus load of jail releases got done with her.

Unregistered
    Keep an eye on Mark C. He is a time bomb waiting to happen. Three Baker Acts this year. More to come.
    He is afraid of his own shadow. Always the last one on scene, and the last to go in. Hasn't made an arrest in over a year.

Unregistered
    He is afraid of his own shadow. Always the last one on scene, and the last to go in. Hasn't made an arrest in over a year.
    He is perfect for the jail so make a jailer out of him. He would even get promoted.

Unregistered
    If there was any truth to this, PCSO would not count how many citations, FIR's and arrests you made like a score card making it very clear that your numbers need to be up or you are in trouble. That's a quota, period. Under the United States Constitution's Fourth Amendment FIR's are unconstitutional. John Q. Public does not have to talk with us, show us ID or answer our questions, but we bully them into thinking they do, or else. Is that what you signed up to be doing?

Arrests that fit the Florida State Statues? Give me a break. Disorderly conduct, Obstruction, resisting arrest are all whatever you want to make them out to be. Anybody can be arrested for these on any given day and some have made a career advancing through the ranks by making sure their arrests stats are higher than anybody else. They get a big pat on the back and seem to get selected for promotions more often because they have proven they are willing to "play ball" and be a "team" player. Meanwhile Mr. Public grows angrier and angrier.
    If you are really a cop then I am sickened by what this profession has become. FIRs are not illegal azzhole. It’s called doing real cop work and putting people in jail is what we do. We dont harass people and dont mess with people who obey the law but guess what you *****ng POS there are people that break the law all on their own and when you are sitting in the parking lot watching Disney movies waiting for the next call people are do bad shitz. Learn how to be cop or QUIT you POS pond scum. What a bunch of snot nosed punks we have become.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast