Replacement Nominees - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    I think Fry runs in 2020 but won't take the appointment now. Too risky. He has to resign his judgeship. Then if Israel gets his job back in court in a few weeks, Fry is totally out of a job. Lots of kids so this is pretty risky. But maybe ....

Seiler is funny as it would make BSO into Fort Lauderdale on steroids. Takeover complete.

Unregistered
    Stop with the Ft Lauderdale people already. Cochran set us back 5 years and this current crop has been a disaster. Anyone from FLPD is a cancer.

Unregistered
    You guys think you're going to get a savior.....think again, morons!

Unregistered
    I heard the governor might pick Al Sharpton and Jeff Bell is going to endorse him. I'm serious, ask him yourself.

Unregistered
    If Jeff Bell endorses Sharpton I will resign immediatly.

Unregistered
    I personally can’t wait until SI gets walked out along with all of the incompetent minions. I have never seen so many unqualified persons wanded to executive staff in my entire life. Everybody is a Colonel or Captain here. I also have to say that Jeff Bell is a genius. He put all his effort and name behind the winning candidate. He won, they lost.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard the governor might pick Al Sharpton and Jeff Bell is going to endorse him. I'm serious, ask him yourself.
    Yeah nice try but Jeff and IUPA endorsed the republican candidate, the only one who would endorse Sharpton would be Israel and the corrupt PBA would follow.

Guys I know it sucks losing all the time since IUPA came in but if it makes you feel better it’s not just IUPA winning. It’s also all the Deputies they represent that are winning and in turn the citizens of Broward are winning because they will be safer when this immoral command staff is gone.

Unregistered
    Or... on R. Scott's way out will he do something creative?

Remember how FHP was placed at MSD ?

Rick Scott could bring someone in to "oversee" things and stick what's his name at an admin desk to staple paper all day. This has been done before when cause is "iffy" It may not be as simple as stay or go. They would certainly prefer that he leave on his own, and humiliation is a great motivator.

Unregistered
    Why will you not consider Al Sharpton, he is being considered. Trust me.

Unregistered
    You dip shits are going to be bored when the Sheriff stays, what will you do? He’s leaving in July. No wait he’s leaving in August. He’s definitely leaving in October. Bunch of real smart people on here.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast