Steadman Stahl clean out your voice messages

Unregistered

Steadman Stahl clean out your voice messages

Not only can one never get Stahl at the office, but you call his phone he never answers and you can’t leave a message because he never clears his messages so one can never leave one.

Unregistered
    I told you so.

Unregistered
    Steadmans worst day is better than Fat Johns

Unregistered
    What kind of person repeatedly calls the PBA President? What is so important? Is there no one else available that can help you? Do you call JP when you want a day off?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What kind of person repeatedly calls the PBA President? What is so important? Is there no one else available that can help you? Do you call JP when you want a day off?
    Moronmhe posted his number on leo affair and said to call him whenever we needed to reach him bc others accused him of not answering the phones. So I did-several times and like the others I had to go elsewhere to get it handled. Why do I pay dues? So they can eat free lunches and free vacations? I don’t think so.

Unregistered
    Moronmhe posted his number on leo affair and said to call him whenever we needed to reach him bc others accused him of not answering the phones. So I did-several times and like the others I had to go elsewhere to get it handled. Why do I pay dues? So they can eat free lunches and free vacations? I don’t think so.
    Ok bkanca john y los minions

Unregistered
    I,told,you so. Stahl is a useless incompetent smelly idiot. Maybe his sckank bar hoes got his phone filled up.

Unregistered
    You're the moran, I bet the answer to your big question was something easily found in the new contract or at most, handled by PBA Legal but your lazy entitled azz thought you are soooo important you have to directly call the PBA President for the answer. If I was the PBA Prez I wouldn't talk to your stupid azz either.

Unregistered
    You're the moran, I bet the answer to your big question was something easily found in the new contract or at most, handled by PBA Legal but your lazy entitled azz thought you are soooo important you have to directly call the PBA President for the answer. If I was the PBA Prez I wouldn't talk to your stupid azz either.
    He personally asked for my vote and that of my classmates so yeah I should be able to speak to him directly. Or has he become so self absorbed that he thinks of himself as some royalty that can be seen but not reached? You guys live in a fantasyland and it will come crashing