The cost of illegal immigration - Mexico Mike Chitwood. - Page 9
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You call Chitty an “imbecile,” however, you’re too stupid to figure out why Szabo was brought up in the discussion. Szabo was brought up because he’s another gleaming poster child hero in your circle of stupid. He was brought up because it highlights another failed loser and a bad quality person in your circle of buffoons! Almost every person in the ABC tunnel of love are tainted and stained beyond belief! Yet, you’re trying to play Chitty out to be an idiot. Don’t you ladies at ABC have anyone credible with a stellar background to take jabs at Chitty?
    Somebody sure is jealous

Unregistered
    You call Chitty an “imbecile,” however, you’re too stupid to figure out why Szabo was brought up in the discussion. Szabo was brought up because he’s another gleaming poster child hero in your circle of stupid. He was brought up because it highlights another failed loser and a bad quality person in your circle of buffoons! Almost every person in the ABC tunnel of love are tainted and stained beyond belief! Yet, you’re trying to play Chitty out to be an idiot. Don’t you ladies at ABC have anyone credible with a stellar background to take jabs at Chitty?
    Now that’s a fact.

Unregistered
    Somebody sure is jealous
    Nope! Just pointing out another hypocrisy and why you all look like bigger buffoons than Chitty. I guess you’re too imbecile to figure that one out too! Losers tying to talk smack! Losers who will can’t and never make it in law enforcement.

Unregistered
    Now that’s a fact.
    Preach on. Chitwood is a stud. He is making the vcso an elite unit

Unregistered
    Nope! Just pointing out another hypocrisy and why you all look like bigger buffoons than Chitty. I guess you’re too imbecile to figure that one out too! Losers tying to talk smack! Losers who will can’t and never make it in law enforcement.
    All scumbags

Unregistered
    All scumbags
    I love happy endings!

Unregistered
    The Chester lovers sure sound a little irate! You two should seek the services of a crisis counselor. Ask your mother Chester Lee Chipmunk, she’ll kneel for a quick buck! Hey Henry Lee David, did the airport and speeding argument take it's course? Still don’t have have any new newsy! Moving on to more older news? Do you know who’s gonna pay Henry Hermaphrodite? No, I am not talking about your prostitute looking wife! She’s already paying by having to put up with such a fat slob! I am talking about your libel loser lawsuit! Don’t pass out on the court steps this time. Make sure also you take your meds and check your blood pressure. Tick tock!
    This is Alvin,
    #1 I do not talk with Henry, haven't for months either. All he does is ask for my contacts and the answer has and will always be NO.
    #2 I have not written one comment in this thread and yet I get credit for much input... I'd say the infighting is on 😉
    #3 You know who I am... Who are you? Be adult, you want to talk **** about my family, well grow some balls and come out of your veil of secrecy. Even the playing field you puss puss. Or are you scared? Dont fear me bud, the courts took my weapons away and the only thing you should fear is my ability to publically destroy you. But you're a little bi*ch and have mutated ovaries. I do not fear any one of the three of you. Keep me outta your circle jerk 😎 ABC engagements are up 2.227% phukkers

Unregistered
    Ben isn’t really gone! He’s making big county level decisions in lock step with our doddering fool of a county councilman lyin’ Ed Kelly!
    Obviously this is Mark D Barker...

Hey Mark, was Chitwood the local politician who wondered why he was never featured as an a**hole in A** holes and Angel's? It was in written the Friday 7-12-19 blog.

Translated; was it Chitwood who sought the free advertisement from you? We all know that any news is good news and it wouldn't be hard to give him that title. Inquiring minds want to know... WAS IT HIM? If so, you should publically release how desperate he is for attention and free publicity

Unregistered
    How many illegal immigrants did Sheriff Johnson round up and place into custody for violating our immigration laws?

Unregistered
    How many illegal immigrants did Sheriff Johnson round up and place into custody for violating our immigration laws?
    ummm. None. He panders to illegal immigrants and lovers of illegal immigration. Also to the supreme race baiter Sharpton.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast