The cost of illegal immigration - Mexico Mike Chitwood. - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ben’s family hires illegal immigrants genius. I agree this place sucked under Ben too. Unless you were part of his good ol boy club you had to stay low to retire or get out. It’s the same thing then as now.
    Nice try Chitty. You continuously coming on here to bad mouth Ben shows desperation.

Unregistered
    Ben’s family hires illegal immigrants genius. I agree this place sucked under Ben too. Unless you were part of his good ol boy club you had to stay low to retire or get out. It’s the same thing then as now.
    Haha, that's funny! The newly elected Sheriff in Orange County's brother is a sex offender, and that didn't effect Minas election. Family has absolutely nothing to do with this argument! You are a fool Mike Chitwood! A fool! The President of the United States, Donald Trump also has immigrants employed by his companies. You need to lay off of Ben before you bury your credibility. Ben's flatulence has more respect than you. You will NEVER compare to Ben! Stop trying to make excuses and accept your faults. You will never be elected again, you've burnt your bridges.

Unregistered
    Entering the country illegally is a misdemeanor. Remaining here illegally is a violation of Immigration policy... hence not enforceable my the majority of Leo's.

Unregistered
    Entering the country illegally is a misdemeanor. Remaining here illegally is a violation of Immigration policy... hence not enforceable my the majority of Leo's.
    And while they are in the country illegally they do commit other crimes (both personal and property crimes). The papers are full of stories of American citizens being raped and killed by illegal immigrants. But I do not want illegal immigrants to feel marginalized while going on crime sprees.

Unregistered
    Please stop with all the BEN worship. The guy was a tool.

Unregistered
    This is probably from Chitwood or Kyle (they are one and the same) upset over the fact that they lost the 1/2 cent tax. Chitwood is a pathetic law enforcement officer and leader and will be a failed politician when he enters this arena. Keep bashing on Ben Chitty.

Unregistered
    #WingWednesday= record turnouts! Looks like 10 people endorse Chitwood... How many shirts did he sell

Unregistered
    The truth hurts doesn't it. Must suck to constantly be compared to someone who left on their own accord with accomplishments under their belt, and a glock in its holster! Someone who dedicated his whole career to one agency. How many agencies did Chitwood stick it out with? How many were improved during his tenure or ten weeks. We all know DBPD was a colossal failure. What about the short stay at Shawnee PD, Oklahoma? Did he improve there, or just bail for the worlds most famous beach. The only common factor is that everywhere he has been he promotes Compstat. Compstat is a tool! Brought to us by the Philly fool who couldn't advance under dads rule. PERF is another accomplishment for him to take. It was done for publicity and not a deputy's sake.
    Was Ben perfect, NO! Did he ever attempt to limit any actions or training methods to capture violent criminals, NO. When Derek Cruce was killed in a use of force Ben faced the issue and defended Raibles actions from the git go! Would Chitwood? Honest question, or would he run to the media and say "look see, I told you so", these guys (not my men) need to be trained and I tried with PERF! Take notice of OPD officer Wongshoe and his case. One of the boys or girls in green may be the next example. Getting fired is all part of the game, being arrested and prosecuted wont be fun!!! Just ask Jenkins "who we all know operated within policy", he was publically shamed and threatened on social media... For bullsh*t. The first deputy to fire into a vehicle used as a tool against the deputy, will be nationally recognized and outcast by your boss. Crime is up, violent crimes and drugs are too. So when that bug eyed tweaker eyes you and targets you with his car, just retreat or run! Use your BWC and be polite, offer a selfie or maybe a visit to the criminals mother. We all know that is what society expects from a Sheriff, right...

Unregistered
    The truth hurts doesn't it. Must suck to constantly be compared to someone who left on their own accord with accomplishments under their belt, and a glock in its holster! Someone who dedicated his whole career to one agency. How many agencies did Chitwood stick it out with? How many were improved during his tenure or ten weeks. We all know DBPD was a colossal failure. What about the short stay at Shawnee PD, Oklahoma? Did he improve there, or just bail for the worlds most famous beach. The only common factor is that everywhere he has been he promotes Compstat. Compstat is a tool! Brought to us by the Philly fool who couldn't advance under dads rule. PERF is another accomplishment for him to take. It was done for publicity and not a deputy's sake.
    Was Ben perfect, NO! Did he ever attempt to limit any actions or training methods to capture violent criminals, NO. When Derek Cruce was killed in a use of force Ben faced the issue and defended Raibles actions from the git go! Would Chitwood? Honest question, or would he run to the media and say "look see, I told you so", these guys (not my men) need to be trained and I tried with PERF! Take notice of OPD officer Wongshoe and his case. One of the boys or girls in green may be the next example. Getting fired is all part of the game, being arrested and prosecuted wont be fun!!! Just ask Jenkins "who we all know operated within policy", he was publically shamed and threatened on social media... For bullsh*t. The first deputy to fire into a vehicle used as a tool against the deputy, will be nationally recognized and outcast by your boss. Crime is up, violent crimes and drugs are too. So when that bug eyed tweaker eyes you and targets you with his car, just retreat or run! Use your BWC and be polite, offer a selfie or maybe a visit to the criminals mother. We all know that is what society expects from a Sheriff, right...
    Fantastic post. Chitwood will always be jealous of Ben.

Unregistered
    I see the governor just signed prohibiting florida cities and counties from being a sanctuary anything. I cant wait to get to Florida and get away from this crap hole they call Maryland. I know this I wont live or work in your county as long as you have that philly beleedng heart liberal as sheriff. Hes a disgrace to LE. Ps I love the Mexico mike comments. Hilarious

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast