The cost of illegal immigration - Mexico Mike Chitwood. - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I see the governor just signed prohibiting florida cities and counties from being a sanctuary anything. I cant wait to get to Florida and get away from this crap hole they call Maryland. I know this I wont live or work in your county as long as you have that philly beleedng heart liberal as sheriff. Hes a disgrace to LE. Ps I love the Mexico mike comments. Hilarious
    Haha Mexico Mike. That is a classic name. He cares more about illegal immigrants than he does his deputies or legal citizens of Volusia County.

Unregistered
    Ben Johnson had deputies enforcing all the laws in all parts of the county. no sanctuary areas of the county. it is a sad state of affairs in different parts of the county now for legal citizens.

BRING BACK BEN.
    LEADERSHIP BY EXAMPLE
    Is this the “LEADERSHIP BY EXAMPLE” you’re citing?

“In 1972, as a young deputy, Johnson fatally shot an unarmed black man as he fled from police custody. A grand jury cleared Johnson, but the episode contributed to a mistrust among African-Americans that lingered throughout his tenure as sheriff.

On his watch, the county spent at least $671,500 settling deputies’ use-of-force and false arrest cases, according to legal records.

From 2011 to 2013, Johnson’s agency was investigated by the U.S Justice Department after a Latino resident complained that deputies responding to a domestic violence call detained the wrong person because they couldn’t understand Spanish. Volusia County is 12% Latino, not including the estimated 10,000 to 20,000 undocumented residents who’ve migrated mainly from Mexico. Federal officials faulted the sheriff’s office for having no in-house translators and for offering English-only forms and pamphlets to the public.”

Unregistered
    Is this the “LEADERSHIP BY EXAMPLE” you’re citing?

“In 1972, as a young deputy, Johnson fatally shot an unarmed black man as he fled from police custody. A grand jury cleared Johnson, but the episode contributed to a mistrust among African-Americans that lingered throughout his tenure as sheriff.

On his watch, the county spent at least $671,500 settling deputies’ use-of-force and false arrest cases, according to legal records.

From 2011 to 2013, Johnson’s agency was investigated by the U.S Justice Department after a Latino resident complained that deputies responding to a domestic violence call detained the wrong person because they couldn’t understand Spanish. Volusia County is 12% Latino, not including the estimated 10,000 to 20,000 undocumented residents who’ve migrated mainly from Mexico. Federal officials faulted the sheriff’s office for having no in-house translators and for offering English-only forms and pamphlets to the public.”
    Chitwood is probably upset that Johnson can hit what he is aiming at.

Give Chitwood some time....his settlements will soon approach Ben's.

I wonder who pays for the medical and educational benefits (among other benefits) for the 20,000 undocumented residents you spoke of? I think we all know they are not paying any type of taxes and have not made any effort to learn English.

But lets go ahead and open the Borders and provide free access to the country. With the open borders we probably do not need any customs offices at airports.

Make America Great Again.

Unregistered
    Every study shows the cost of illegal immigration to the taxpayers (that are legal) of Florida is outrageous. This study from a few years ago put the price tag of illegal immigration at 3.8 BILLION.

https://www.fairus.org/issue/publica...ion-floridians

Unregistered
    Chitwood is probably upset that Johnson can hit what he is aiming at.

Give Chitwood some time....his settlements will soon approach Ben's.

I wonder who pays for the medical and educational benefits (among other benefits) for the 20,000 undocumented residents you spoke of? I think we all know they are not paying any type of taxes and have not made any effort to learn English.

But lets go ahead and open the Borders and provide free access to the country. With the open borders we probably do not need any customs offices at airports.

Make America Great Again.
    I don’t agree with Chitwood’s approach on the illegal aliens. I just get tired of hearing how Ben is great and Mike is bad! If you disagree with one, you’re a supporter of the other person. The point of the article was to point out Johnson wasn’t by far perfect during his tenure as Sheriff. If you read the article, they were very harsh on Mike too (way more than Ben)! That’s what a real journalist show do when covering a story. Not the sleazy type reporting that comes out of the fraud.

http://www.themarshallproject.org/20...-trump-country

Unregistered
    I don’t agree with Chitwood’s approach on the illegal aliens. I just get tired of hearing how Ben is great and Mike is bad! If you disagree with one, you’re a supporter of the other person. The point of the article was to point out Johnson wasn’t by far perfect during his tenure as Sheriff. If you read the article, they were very harsh on Mike too (way more than Ben)! That’s what a real journalist show do when covering a story. Not the sleazy type reporting that comes out of the fraud.

Make America great again

Unregistered

Only a sith deals in absolutes. They both stink. You can dislike both. Ben is gone...thank goodness. Chitwood needs to go as well.

Drain the swamp. Chitwood is a clown.

Unregistered
    Only a sith deals in absolutes. They both stink. You can dislike both. Ben is gone...thank goodness. Chitwood needs to go as well.

Drain the swamp. Chitwood is a clown.
    Ben isn’t really gone! He’s making big county level decisions in lock step with our doddering fool of a county councilman lyin’ Ed Kelly!

Unregistered
    Ben isn’t really gone! He’s making big county level decisions in lock step with our doddering fool of a county councilman lyin’ Ed Kelly!
    Vote them all out. Chitwood, Ben, Kelly. Chitwood is just at the top of the list because he is the VCSO. Ben is not the VCSO anymore.

Unregistered

From that Chitwood Fluff piece one cannot help but like Evan Ort!!! He is the only one that tells it like it is. Too bad he is gone.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast