The cost of illegal immigration - Mexico Mike Chitwood. - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A lot less disgruntled people? Oh, okay but what about ranking position shifts... retirements and resignations. Chitwood opened the windows to clear the smell in his poke n choke room. Chitwoods turnover rate is double of what Johnsons was and double the national average. I guess they're saying "f**k em back to Chitwood. Ben wouldn't say it but I will, No one wants to work for the creep! He is an embarrassment to the LEO community.
    He cleared out almost all of the thorns. Charlie Brown, John Szabo, Karen Pierce, John Brahman, and way more. Still a few more to go to thin the disgruntled crowd. The turnover rate is better than average. Vacancies aren’t nearly what they were when Johnson was around. Remember all of that forced overtime under Johnson? The Johnson and Coffin days were the worst in the history of the department. The boots on the ground are finally able to have days off. So go eat another burger while you can.

Unregistered
    A lot less disgruntled people? Oh, okay but what about ranking position shifts... retirements and resignations. Chitwood opened the windows to clear the smell in his poke n choke room. Chitwoods turnover rate is double of what Johnsons was and double the national average. I guess they're saying "f**k em back to Chitwood. Ben wouldn't say it but I will, No one wants to work for the creep! He is an embarrassment to the LEO community.
    Truer words have not been spoken. Of course the 1 or 2 chitty-kooks will try to spin it differently. Just wait and see.

Unregistered
    He cleared out almost all of the thorns. Charlie Brown, John Szabo, Karen Pierce, John Brahman, and way more. Still a few more to go to thin the disgruntled crowd. The turnover rate is better than average. Vacancies aren’t nearly what they were when Johnson was around. Remember all of that forced overtime under Johnson? The Johnson and Coffin days were the worst in the history of the department. The boots on the ground are finally able to have days off. So go eat another burger while you can.
    You are full of sh*t!
    Who are the few more disgruntled crowd? The turnover rate is not better than average. Overtime was forced more diligently on Chitwoods watch. BTW, the overtime has stopped under Chitwood due to funding being depleted. Glad that the boots on the ground get days off, just wish you would be honest why you get those days off. I also wish that the cities actually recieved the coverage they pay for from VCSO. Eat a booger genius

Unregistered
    Chitwood says that illegal immigrants are forced into breaking our laws... Were those illegals forced here or did they chose their own direction. Life is choices, bad choices will follow you for years.

Unregistered
    You are full of sh*t!
    Who are the few more disgruntled crowd? The turnover rate is not better than average. Overtime was forced more diligently on Chitwoods watch. BTW, the overtime has stopped under Chitwood due to funding being depleted. Glad that the boots on the ground get days off, just wish you would be honest why you get those days off. I also wish that the cities actually recieved the coverage they pay for from VCSO. Eat a booger genius
    What proof can you provide about overturn or vacancies? There is plenty of funding for overtime. Plenty of overtime to have just not forced jack off. More of the disgruntled crowd was Peck, Brannon, Ort, Jones, Hawman, Deegan, and the coward who belongs in Broward Abato

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112