Whatever Became of Ocean Rescue's Adam the Macho Lifeguard? - Page 4
Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He will be doing a remake of the famous "King Dong Vs Godzilla"
    He was at the Clevelander last night performing "Maybe D!ck" (...the story of the search for the elusive sperm whale). Four extra off-duty dudes were brought in for crowd control.

Unregistered
    Our hero performed at Prime 112 last night. He played the Japanese Sex therapist, Dr. Mel Ato Nin in "Sleep with me, I'm a lifeguard."

Unregistered
    Isn't this the same guy who played botanist, Dr. Vic Venerial in the "STD Florist" at the 2013 Arbor Day Celebration? He was really "sore" about he horrible reviews he received.

Unregistered
    Tell us why again, we should care?

Unregistered
    Maybe if Adam the Macho Lifeguard were to dance for everyone down on 8th Street, as he did when he acted in "Flashdance", there would be a lot more calm and peace. Just a thought. "what a squealin"

Unregistered
    His best performance was in Avengers: Infinity Whore

Unregistered
    Maybe if Adam the Macho Lifeguard were to dance for everyone down on 8th Street, as he did when he acted in "Flashdance", there would be a lot more calm and peace. Just a thought. "what a squealin"
    If he flashdances on 8th street this weekend, he will either get arrested or get badly hurt. Flashdancing went out with Reagan's second term.

Unregistered
    If he flashdances on 8th street this weekend, he will either get arrested or get badly hurt. Flashdancing went out with Reagan's second term.
    The guy was twerking from 1700-1800 outside of Prime 112 this afternoon. It calmed the crowds down. Check the youtube video.

Unregistered
    Maybe it was throwing some shade at Mr. 305, but our hero took the monikor "Mr. 7-11." He then performed outside the Betsy this afternoon with a heartbreaking rendition of "From Slurpees to Herpes." Let the Acyclovir flow!

Unregistered
    I just returned home from Adam the Macho Lifeguard's latest play at the Little Acorn Theater. It was phenomial! He played Spaceman **** Wynn-Doe in "Pane in My Astronaut!" A definite classic for generations to come.

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast