Whatever Became of Ocean Rescue's Adam the Macho Lifeguard? - Page 34
Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast

Unregistered
    Adam the Macho Lifeguard is back. STD free ( at least this week) and back on stage as 007 (inches) James Bong in “Goldpinga.”

Little Acorn Theater
    Miami Beach
    December 25-20, 2021
    7 pm & 8:30 pm

(And you’ll never guess who’s playing Blofeld.)

Adam the Macho Lifeguard
    Sports fans, I’ve been out of commission for a month now with Product-19. You heard right, Product-19. One of my frisky co-stars tried pushing a box of corn flakes up………..oh never mind. This is a family web site and besides thankfully it wasn’t my 27 1/2 STD. it was just an unexpected kick in the grape nuts. In any case, I will be back at the Little Acorn once the doctor gives me the ok. Thank you all for caring.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam the Macho Lifeguard View Post
    Sports fans, I’ve been out of commission for a month now with Product-19. You heard right, Product-19. One of my frisky co-stars tried pushing a box of corn flakes up………..oh never mind. This is a family web site and besides thankfully it wasn’t my 27 1/2 STD. it was just an unexpected kick in the grape nuts. In any case, I will be back at the Little Acorn once the doctor gives me the ok. Thank you all for caring.
    I'm crapping Bran Buds..But all is good. See you all at the Little Acorn in two weeks. Stay strong honchos.

Unregistered
    BLAST FROM THE PAST

Circa October 1998

Little Acorn Theater
    Miami Beach

Adam the Macho Lifeguard starred as "D!ck O. Treet" in a very off Broadway rendition of " Oscar Meyer's Hollow Wiener"

Rave reviews and the two week suspension followed.

The Miami New Times stated ( November 4, 1998) " What did we just watch? Plenty of talent. Just not his best effort"

Unregistered
    Finally. Finally. All the sores have dried up. Adam the Macho Lifeguard is back. Turn back on the lights at the Little Acorn Theater.

Macho plays "Machine D!ck Kelly" in an old classic, "Public Enema Number Two."

January 3 & 4, 2022
    Little Acorn Theater
    Miami Beach
    7 pm and 8:30 pm

*Must be vaccinated in order to get in unless you started a Tetracycline regimen four days prior to show time.

Unregistered

Should Be a Holiday

A very Happy 75th Birthday to Adam the Macho Lifeguard!🎂🎊🥳

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A very Happy 75th Birthday to Adam the Macho Lifeguard!🎂🎊🥳
    Thank you friend. I appreciate the adoration. By the way I was just vaccinated this morning……. Against syphillis.

It is an experimental treatment out of Nepal.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you friend. I appreciate the adoration. By the way I was just vaccinated this morning……. Against syphillis.

It is an experimental treatment out of Nepal.
    How far along are you sir, being STD free?

Unregistered
    Adam the Macho Lifeguard to star in a very special Thanksgiving afternoon Matinee at 10th and Ocean outside HQ this Thursday the 25th at noon. He plays D ick Pepperidge in "I got your Stuffing Right here!" based on the ee Cummings poem from 1951.

A special dessert of "Humpkin Pie" ( a Macho specialty wll be sold at the concession stand for a nominal fee)

(By the way, those aren't oozing sores. It really is cranberry sauce.....and for a lifeguard icon, what else than Ocean Spray)

Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast