Whatever Became of Ocean Rescue's Adam the Macho Lifeguard? - Page 20
Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Only Adam the Macho Lifeguard can pull that classic; "I did Macbeth on Sobe".

Unregistered
    Only Adam the Macho Lifeguard can pull that classic; "I did Macbeth on Sobe".
    Since the Little Acorn theater Shut down again for sanitation purposes, it’s only fitting to let all his fans know he will be having a one man show in front of the Ocean Rescue HQ on Memorial Day. NOON!

He stars as Harry Azkrak in “No whiffs, fans, or butts.”

Destined to become a classic.

Unregistered
    Adam the Macho Lifeguard reveals his greatest Irene Dunne impersonation in a very special performance. He will star in "The White Cliffs of Ben Dover."

The Little Acorn is still shut don while OSHA is overseeing sanitizing efforts.

The new temporary venue is at Wolfies ( Collins Avenue and 21 Street). He will be starring with Lee Sohn and Pearl Williams at the Place Pigalle in two weeks.

Unregistered
    Adam the Macho Lifeguard reveals his greatest Irene Dunne impersonation in a very special performance. He will star in "The White Cliffs of Ben Dover."

The Little Acorn is still shut don while OSHA is overseeing sanitizing efforts.

The new temporary venue is at Wolfies ( Collins Avenue and 21 Street). He will be starring with Lee Sohn and Pearl Williams at the Place Pigalle in two weeks.
    How filthy was the little Acorn? I’m disgusted!

Unregistered
    20 pages of I have no idea what the hell they are talking about. But I must say impressive

Unregistered

"Adam & Lifeguard Lives Matter held their line at the Little Acorn Theater"

Last Saturday the Little Acorn Theater survived an arson attack by ANTIFA protesters, but thanks to Adam together with members of the world famous "Lifeguard Lives Matter" held their line and saved the Little Acorn Theater for us to enjoy.

Unregistered
    Last Saturday the Little Acorn Theater survived an arson attack by ANTIFA protesters, but thanks to Adam together with members of the world famous "Lifeguard Lives Matter" held their line and saved the Little Acorn Theater for us to enjoy.
    Herpes...No Peace.

Unregistered
    Who was that masked man?

Unregistered
    SPECIAL:

Adam the Macho Lifeguard is stepping out of his comfort zone this coming Sunday, rain or shine:

See Macho star as "Don A. Summer" in "Love to Love you Herbie." You too will be moaning in pleasure as this icon takes to the stage at the 72nd Street bandshell ( while the Little Acorn Theater is getting a new "one-over" by DERM).

Sunday June 7th
    Noon
    Collins and 72 Street

Unregistered
    The Health Department is trying to defund The Little Acorn Theater, but Adam & members of the Lifeguard lives Matter will be collecting signatures tomorrow as beach opens @ Lummus park so let's all help the cause!

Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast