Whatever Became of Ocean Rescue's Adam the Macho Lifeguard? - Page 15
Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Adam the Macho Lifeguard is back at it again. After the success of Yesterday's Leap Day play, Macho is tackling the David Carradine role as a Martial Arts guru caught in the tension packed arena of Naked Twister, in "Fill Bill."

For Mature Audiences only: 65 and over

Little Acorn Theater
    Miami Beach
    March 13-14, 2020
    7 pm & 8:30 pm

Unregistered
    Adam the Macho Lifeguard to play the Michael Douglas role in a play of adventure in the spirit of Indiana Jones.

See Macho in "Romancing the Bone."

He is currently in rehearsal for a very off-off Broadway production of "An Officer and a Genitalman" set for opening night in the Summer of 2020.

Get your updates at www.sleepingonduty@aol.com"

Little Acorn Theater
    Miami Beach
    July 1-3, 2020

Unregistered
    Adam the Macho Lifeguard to tackle his most demanding dramatic role yet as he plays a burnt out hockey executive with E-D in " Zamboni with a Peyronie."

Little Acorn Theater
    Miami Beach
    August 2-4, 2020

Unregistered
    Due to the excessive bodily fluids transmitted onto the audience during many of adam the macho lifeguard's plays, all performances have been suspended until further notice.

Unregistered
    Fans, I’m doing good. In addition to my plays being on hiatus, they stopped the tours of my old stand which the City of Miami Beach designated as a historical site. Unfortunately, the health department calls it a Petri Dish.

Social distancing is very important. Had I known about that over my career I may have been able to avoid at least 14 of the 23 1/2 STDs I received as a lifeguard ( usually on duty).

Wash your hands for 20 seconds. I still take a Sitz bath in Clorox and Lime Away just to play it safe.

You can sign up for my news letter to stay on top of what I’m up to.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fans, I’m doing good. In addition to my plays being on hiatus, they stopped the tours of my old stand which the City of Miami Beach designated as a historical site. Unfortunately, the health department calls it a Petri Dish.

Social distancing is very important. Had I known about that over my career I may have been able to avoid at least 14 of the 23 1/2 STDs I received as a lifeguard ( usually on duty).

Wash your hands for 20 seconds. I still take a Sitz bath in Clorox and Lime Away just to play it safe.

You can sign up for my news letter to stay on top of what I’m up to.
    Adam, can you please explain the 1/2 STD?

Unregistered
    Adam, can you please explain the 1/2 STD?

If you stayed atop of his website, you would have known he contracted crabs ( and probably shrimp) from a dwarf in 1996 while on duty In His stand.

Unregistered
    UPDATE: My old stand is not quarantined. Come on by. Give me a kiss. I’m clean!

Unregistered
    UPDATE: My old stand is not quarantined. Come on by. Give me a kiss. I’m clean!

Yeah, clean as a Petri Dish in a now defunct and abandoned science laboratory.

Unregistered
    By popular demand, Adam the Macho Lifeguard will streaming his new play from an undisclosed location, while practicing safe sex and social distancing ( not quite sure how he'll pull that off)

NetLix will show Macho's new play at 8 pm Thursday March 26th through Saturday March 28th.

Macho plays Captain Hooker who puts Mandy Darling out on the street in "Peter Pandemic."

Rex Rod from the NY Post said "Tinker Bell, fairy dust, and Adam the Macho Lifeguard. What could be better."

Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast