Whatever Became of Ocean Rescue's Adam the Macho Lifeguard? - Page 12
Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    #heroesforherpes
    My new charitable organization.

Unregistered
    After years in the "can", this masterpiece is finally being released to a demanding public. Now it comes to the theater....The Little Acorn Theater on Miami Beach. We are proud to announce that Adam the Macho Lifeguard will portray the "Grape Crusader" in "Buttmann and Throbbin."

Due to content, no one under the age of 40 will be allowed entry.

Little Acorn Theater
    Miami Beach
    April 2-5,2020 ( Including Palm Sunday....if you know what I mean)
    7 pm and 9 pm

Adam the Macho Lifeguard, one of the greatest actors of his era, will dig deep to present one of the great performances worthy of Olivier.

Unregistered
    After 24 1/2 STDs ( many of them contracted in my stand) I have become an expert in the field. I am quoted by the CDC. Precautions are the way to go....That abd a bottle of Clorox with you at all times.....Just dilute it first..YEEEEOOOOWWWWWWWW.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/3-st...222621736.html

Unregistered
    Adam the Macho Lifeguard to play that pilgrim icon, Hank Skiving in the wonderful holiday classic, "I Got Your Stuffing Right Here!"

Little Acorn Theater
    Miami Beach
    ONE SHOW ONLY
    Thanksgiving Day
    November 28, 2019
    Noon

Unregistered
    The Spark, Top Cat, and I are headed to Charleston, SC to see Phish in concert this Friday and Saturday. The Little Acorn Theater will be shut down and fumigated during my absence. When I get back, I will be reprising my role as Rear-Admiral Seymour Butz in "Shankers Aweigh" about the naval antics of the USS STD during the War of 1812.

Peace Out

Adam the Macho Lifeguard

Unregistered
    The Spark, Top Cat, and I are heading back from SC. The Phish concerts were great. I got a lot of calls and texts telling me how much you all miss me. Thank you. This is the season of giving. And I heard that 24 1/2 times to be sure. wooooooohooooooo.

The Little Acorn Theater reopens next week. It was being fumigated and the casting couches scrubbed with bleach. Health Department said that previously undiscovered species were forming on the leather. Ahh, the life of an American icon.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Spark, Top Cat, and I are heading back from SC. The Phish concerts were great. I got a lot of calls and texts telling me how much you all miss me. Thank you. This is the season of giving. And I heard that 24 1/2 times to be sure. wooooooohooooooo.

The Little Acorn Theater reopens next week. It was being fumigated and the casting couches scrubbed with bleach. Health Department said that previously undiscovered species were forming on the leather. Ahh, the life of an American icon.

Folks: the CDC has removed the casting couch this morning and is planning a controlled burn out at the dump ( Mt. Trashmore); furthermore, the carpeting needs to be steamcleaned with an ammonia based disinfectant.

I am dealing with a neck injury when I fell up the stairs at Phish. I'll be fine. Going to Korean Massage at port Everglades today. The sailors highly recommend it.

Unregistered
    Does anyone know if the Macho Man has a large penis?... Just curious

Unregistered
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...lifornia-beach

I just hung out at that stand with an old friend when I went out west to see Humphry's McGee. Go figure.
    #machoforever

Unregistered
    Top Cat and I are in Hawaii doing wind sprints up an active volcano as Spark hang glides over Pearl.

I am working on a new play set to open in June at the newly refurbished and sanitized Little Acorn theater on Miami Beach. I play D!ck Avalanche in " Give me a Snow Job."

Hope to see you all there.

Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast