Whatever Became of Ocean Rescue's Adam the Macho Lifeguard? - Page 11
Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Can anybody confirm if Macho has a large member? Just curious...

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Adam the Macho Lifeguard to play "Mother Ginger" in a very special rendition of "The Nutcracker" (if you know what I mean).

One show only
    Matinee
    Christmas Day at 3 pm
    Little Acorn Theater
    Miami Beach

Unregistered
    My lifeguard stand was sold today to the Smithsonian Institute. What I want to say as a pubic ( or public ) service is that you should probably wipe the interior walls down with a strong bleach,,,,perhaps full strength ( or at least 80/20 combo). The leather chair inside will need to be wiped down with an anti-fungal compound.

If the stand has been aired out you'll be ok. If it has been in storage, you may get that BumbleBee and/or Colombia Gold stench..A little incense and you'll be good.

Fans, I had 24 1/2 STDs over my career. The half, you ask? I did a dirty midget in my stand back in 1999. But I digress....Enjoy the stand, there is a lot of history there. Just wear gloves and keep the kids out of there.

Unregistered
    Adam the Macho Lifeguard to play "Machine D!ck Kelly" in "Public Enema Number One." One show only to commemorate the Valentine Day's Massacre:

Valentine's Day
    February 14, 2020
    8 pm
    Little Acorn Theater
    Miami Beach

It was a smash in Chicago. Now it comes to Miami Beach

Unregistered
    Rumor has it ( from a very good source) that our hero will be running for Commissioner. Stay tuned.

Unregistered
    Happy birthday to me
    Happy birthday to me
    Happy birthday
    to the sexiest lifeguard ever
    Happy birthday to me.

Hey, thanks for all of you coming out to the Little Acorn theater last night to watch me star in the "way off" Broadway production of "Schindler's Fist."

Today, I will be running my daily 2 mile wind sprints and a swim out to a passing oil tanker and back. Then, I will relax and celebrate my birthday.

Unregistered
    This man is outrageous and contagious.

Unregistered
    Adam the Macho Lifeguard to star in a "Back by Popular Demand" reprise of "Saving Ryan's Privates." Adam plays a Rear Admiral who finds himself in the US Army. ah-ten-HUT!

Little Acorn Theater
    Miami Beach
    ONE SHOW ONLY
    Monday November 11, 2019
    VETERAN'S DAY
    6 pm

All Veterans get an 8X10 Glossy of Adam the Macho Lifeguard doing pushups outside of his stand on 12th Street.

Unregistered
    Big deal! I hid a chain saw back in 1999. My speedo hid it well.

https://www.local10.com/health/miami...ed-from-rectum

Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast