Whatever Became of Ocean Rescue's Adam the Macho Lifeguard? - Page 32
Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tapping into one of his most difficult roles in some time, Adam the Macho Lifeguard, puts a South Beach touch on an old classic that only he knows how to do. A classic Riches to rags story. In a Wiily Loman-esque character study, Macho plays Anita Sore in "From Hermès to Herpes."

October 3-5, 2021
    Little Acorn Theater
    Miami Beach
    7 pm & 8:30 pm

I wouldn't let this SOB get anywhere near my sister . What a POS!

Unregistered
    Is this the clown who would have a sign on his stand that said “ The Crab Shack”?…. Dude, STDs are not sexy. Now I remember him.

Unregistered
    Is this the clown who would have a sign on his stand that said “ The Crab Shack”?…. Dude, STDs are not sexy. Now I remember him.
    Fella, this was the guy who would call himself "Superfly"...Not because he was a bad dude from a Curtis Mayfield song but rather, he would claim to have the fastest zipper in the 305. The New Times did an article on him back around 1999 or 2000. You can't make this stuff up.

Unregistered
    Our favorite lifeguard has just signed on with a brand new streaming service , "NutFlicks". He will be starring in a new cop show this fall:

ADAM-12 (INCHES)

If you are a Neilsen Rater, please review favorably

Unregistered

Tranquilo Adam, tranquilo

Tranquilo Adam, tranquilo....

Unregistered
    Our favorite lifeguard has just signed on with a brand new streaming service , "NutFlicks". He will be starring in a new cop show this fall:

ADAM-12 (INCHES)

If you are a Neilsen Rater, please review favorably
    Rumor has it, there’s a spin-off in the works. Another cop show:

Horney Miller.

Unregistered
    Yup. He is back. Wetter than ever.

This time he plays D!ck Sweat in " Annotation Perspiration at the Fish Market." Also starring Lithuanian sex goddess, Ann Chovee and her frequent co-star, Beerdee D'Clam. Watch Macho become a Pimp C0cktail as he dips into the hot sauce.

No one under the age of 60 will be admitted ( at least not without a fake ID).

Little Acorn Theater
    Miami Beach
    ONE SHOW ONLY
    October 1, 2021

8 PM

Unregistered
    Yup. He is back. Wetter than ever.

This time he plays D!ck Sweat in " Annotation Perspiration at the Fish Market." Also starring Lithuanian sex goddess, Ann Chovee and her frequent co-star, Beerdee D'Clam. Watch Macho become a Pimp C0cktail as he dips into the hot sauce.

No one under the age of 60 will be admitted ( at least not without a fake ID).

Little Acorn Theater
    Miami Beach
    ONE SHOW ONLY
    October 1, 2021

8 PM
    Macho Nasty. Pathetic!

Adam the Macho Lifeguard
    Fans, I got my 2nd Covid vax this morning. Tomorrow I will get my 2nd HPV vaccine. I am also heading to CVS to filling my prescription for Azithromycin and a tube of Zovirax.

Unregistered
    Adam will also be starring in the remake of the 80's classic B.J. Hooker

Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast