Whatever Became of Ocean Rescue's Adam the Macho Lifeguard? - Page 22
Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    https://miamibeach.edefeed.com/topic...rd/#gevva0sxno

It’s me sports fans. We are family! I have a huge announcement coming up in the coming weeks. Stay tuned and hang loose.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://miamibeach.edefeed.com/topic...rd/#gevva0sxno

It’s me sports fans. We are family! I have a huge announcement coming up in the coming weeks. Stay tuned and hang loose.
    Oh yeah! Groovy Kat Daddy-O

Unregistered
    I am a Cat 5 lifeguard with a wealth of knowledge. This Saturday’s play at the Little Acorn theater (Hairy Cane) has been postponed until next Saturday.

Unregistered
    Adam the Macho Lifeguard set to play Oregon lifeguard icon "Smiley Virus" in "Wrecking Balls."

Little Acorn Theater
    Miami Beach
    October 5th-7th

Two shows nightly
    7 pm & 8:30 pm

Unregistered
    Who is this man?!

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Adam the Macho Lifeguard to star in what is sure to be a blockbuster. He is "Macho Shoelace" in "Deep Goat." It is the story of a lonely retired lifeguard who owns a small farm and gets acquainted with all his animals. This ain't your grandfather's Dr. Doolittle.

Little Acorn Theater
    Miami Beach
    ONE SHOW ONLY
    November 1, 2020
    8 pm

You must wear a mask and have record of all your vaccines. The first 50 in the doors will get a case of hand sanitizer.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Adam the Macho Lifeguard to star in what is sure to be a blockbuster. He is "Macho Shoelace" in "Deep Goat." It is the story of a lonely retired lifeguard who owns a small farm and gets acquainted with all his animals. This ain't your grandfather's Dr. Doolittle.

Little Acorn Theater
    Miami Beach
    ONE SHOW ONLY
    November 1, 2020
    8 pm

You must wear a mask and have record of all your vaccines. The first 50 in the doors will get a case of hand sanitizer.
    Will Macho be wearing a mask and other forms of protection during this play?

Unregistered
    Adam the Macho Lifeguard to star as” D!ck Shuttlec0ck” in.....Badminton and Throbbin’ .

Little Acorn Theater
    Miami Beach
    November 23-26, 2020
    7 pm & 8:30 pm

Unregistered
    I heard your blog yesterday Macho. Yes. You are correct. Lifeguards do matter. Your wisdom struck made a lot of sense. We all await the big surprise you spoke of regarding your new play. Godspeed hero!

Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast