Whatever Became of Ocean Rescue's Adam the Macho Lifeguard? - Page 29
Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Adam the Macho Lifeguard
    Hello fans.

I got my 2nd vaccine on Monday. I was also told I contracted another STD. It is my 26 1/2 STD since 1976. As a result of the blisters and oozing and for the safety of the first ten rows in attendance, tonight's play at the Little Acorn Theater ("Deep Goat: A Farmer and his Hoe) has been postponed until April 15th.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam the Macho Lifeguard View Post
    Hello fans.

I got my 2nd vaccine on Monday. I was also told I contracted another STD. It is my 26 1/2 STD since 1976. As a result of the blisters and oozing and for the safety of the first ten rows in attendance, tonight's play at the Little Acorn Theater ("Deep Goat: A Farmer and his Hoe) has been postponed until April 15th.

UPDATE:

Folks, I am back. It has been ten days of hell. But as they day in my navy..."Shankars A Weigh."

I have a special performance lined up for all my friends in the middle of May.

Thank you for your support.

Adam the Macho Lifeguard
    Why isn’t today a National holiday?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam the Macho Lifeguard View Post
    Why isn’t today a National holiday?
    Dude don’t they drug test?

Adam the Macho Lifeguard
    It makes absolutely no sense that a man protested wearing a mask because he had a big nose. Ridiculous. I mean, hey, I always wore a Speedo. Capiche?

Unregistered
    Adam the Macho Lifeguard has a new book out on Amazon. In it he details three of the 26 1/2 STDs he contracted as a lifeguard over 35 years. He goes into depth about how he was able to conceal the three times he had crabs from some of the visitors that made their way to his stand as well as the medical doctor during his annual physical.

"It's a Tetracycline (1000mg) world" says Rex Reed.

"PUBIC LIES"

Simon and Schuster
    IBSN # 0871216498X

Unregistered
    If Adam the Macho Lifeguard had a fetish ( and I’m not saying that he does) what do you think it would be?

Golden showers, brown storms? Something with feet?

Now is your turn to chime in.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If Adam the Macho Lifeguard had a fetish ( and I’m not saying that he does) what do you think it would be?

Golden showers, brown storms? Something with feet?

Now is your turn to chime in.
    Anal milking

Adam the Macho Lifeguard
    Wishing all the moms who used to visit my stand from 1976-2016 a very heartfelt Happy Mother’s Day.

Unregistered
    He's back! The recent STD is cleared up. His newest challenge awaits as he takes on a Frank Sinatra role. See Adam the Macho Lifeguard back at the Little Acorn Theater on Miami Beach.

Rex Reed says " It'll be hard to miss this one."

"Ocean's 11 inches"

August 3rd-6th, 2021
    One show each night
    It rises. The curtain that is- at 8:00 pm

Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast