Unequal treatment ofc cruz versus ofc gracia of courts servs bureau - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    To the uninformed:

Gracia got her job back yesterday.
    If that is true we are extremely happy for her. Share more details. Guess The Little General got eggon his face again. Call this Tyrone White II

Unregistered
    Posted by plea on ho fund me page; Once again, I have an update that I want to share with you, her supporters/donors. As stated before, I have been in negotiation with the Director and we have worked things out for Officer Gracia. Officer Gracia will be reinstated pending signatures by both parties involved. This is great news for her and for the police department.
    I really want to thank all of you who donated to support her financially but also gave her moral support in believing that the system does work. I too, as president of PLEA, was encouraged and well pleased that police officers and friends do support each other when we are in need. This is why PLEA fights to the end for the rights of police officers and their support employees, unwaveringly.
    Lastly, for all those who want to criticize the Director, remember this. At the end of the day, the Director kept the lines of communication open and we both reached the decision that was best for both the department and Officer Gracia. While the Director and I can agree to disagree, we never stop our line of open communication. This allows both the Department and PLEA to resolve and correct the most situation.
    Once again, to our donors, thanks……

Unregistered
    Wow. This is what PBA use to do for us. So seriously, how do I sign up for PLEA. I’m being serious. I don’t plan on needing them but if I did I’m glad to see PLEA works. How or where do I sign up.

Unregistered
    Posted by plea on ho fund me page; Once again, I have an update that I want to share with you, her supporters/donors. As stated before, I have been in negotiation with the Director and we have worked things out for Officer Gracia. Officer Gracia will be reinstated pending signatures by both parties involved. This is great news for her and for the police department.
    I really want to thank all of you who donated to support her financially but also gave her moral support in believing that the system does work. I too, as president of PLEA, was encouraged and well pleased that police officers and friends do support each other when we are in need. This is why PLEA fights to the end for the rights of police officers and their support employees, unwaveringly.
    Lastly, for all those who want to criticize the Director, remember this. At the end of the day, the Director kept the lines of communication open and we both reached the decision that was best for both the department and Officer Gracia. While the Director and I can agree to disagree, we never stop our line of open communication. This allows both the Department and PLEA to resolve and correct the most situation.
    Once again, to our donors, thanks……
    The only line of communication we want with this director is a swift kick on his arse. You may have saved this one but he has harmed many more and will still harm a few more before he is done. We enjoy the lip service but we know who our enemy is.

Unregistered
    The only line of communication we want with this director is a swift kick on his arse. You may have saved this one but he has harmed many more and will still harm a few more before he is done. We enjoy the lip service but we know who our enemy is.
    You are a sad person. Leave us and go to BSO. Tell them you want to work for Sheriff Scott Israel.

Unregistered
    we all know that most blacks officers are lazy and very little of them are or been proactive, yes they are some minor exceptions

Unregistered
    Wow the director sends a village idiot on a MOU to the active shooter squad. Hes the one who wasnt working on duty so now is trusted to protect kids. I cant wait to wrap him around the directors neck when hes not where hes suppose to be and something happens.

Unregistered
    Cruz has gotten kicked out of everywhere he's been. I give him a year before he's kicked out, ROD'd, or terminated.

Unregistered
    What's the over under?

I give him under a year

Unregistered
    who is ofc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12