FDLE Goon Patrol- almost like watching Mall Security

Unregistered

FDLE Goon Patrol- almost like watching Mall Security

Too funny not to post... An Agent (who says he's a Supervisor) with no badge or gun, another goon following, and a female barking commands like she's kinda the boss LMAO. Then, the subject goes to a WIDE OPEN DOOR after an employee exits and does not challenge him, leaving an obvious huge security risk.. This is THE STATE OF FLORIDA's FINEST!

https://youtu.be/BI3EqjwP9GA

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Too funny not to post... An Agent (who says he's a Supervisor) with no badge or gun, another goon following, and a female barking commands like she's kinda the boss LMAO. Then, the subject goes to a WIDE OPEN DOOR after an employee exits and does not challenge him, leaving an obvious huge security risk.. This is THE STATE OF FLORIDA's FINEST!

https://youtu.be/BI3EqjwP9GA
    What is the world are you rambling on about? Are you high???

Unregistered

Not much of an issue

Sorry, but I had to chime in here.

Watching this video, it was fairly apparent to me that the one making it was looking to provoke a reaction / response and regardless of what it was, it was going to be wrong. While I appreciate the 1st Amendment and one's right to it, I also understand that law enforcement has a right to be protective of its facilities and its personnel.

This video opens up many questions. So it sort of serves a purpose.

What I find "funny" about this is that the Officer / Agent fails to provide his name and "badge number". When asked, he should have identified himself, simple enought.

Perhaps he was not armed and saw this guy as a threat and did not want to identify himself out of a safety concern. Quite valid too.

Where it gets a bit hokey is the "No Trespass". NOTHING shown to the guy met the requirement of State Statute No Trespass signage which is Required per the actual statute. The "employee parking" sign was pretty funny... about as enforceable as a "this spot reserved for Bob" sign at your local office or a "customer pick up only" spot at Chipolte.

What was not funny was the guy on the cell phone, too preoccupied in his call, that just left the back door open for a criminal or terrorist to enter the building and pass any security measures they may have. Good Learning Moment here.

I think the film maker jumps to conclusions and is premature with his comments, but the physical actions / non-actions by the staff are something they can (and I'm sure will) improve upon, if they have not already.

Why people choose to provoke law enforcement is beyond me. If they are doing a bad job, address that, let's not make their jobs harder with provocation.

Sincerely

Unregistered
    This was right in front of Mark's office, and believe it or not, he saw nothing!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This was right in front of Mark's office, and believe it or not, he saw nothing!!!
    Guy slipped $10K in MB's window and he figured it belonged there.