Miami PAT 1/1219
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Miami PAT 1/1219

Who else is going to attend?

Unregistered
    My bond should be posted by then. See you there to become Florida’s finest!!

Unregistered
    As son az i get into america from honduras i will be trooper ...trump better give me permisio to be trooper now

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    As son az i get into america from honduras i will be trooper ...trump better give me permisio to be trooper now
    Until then, get your a** in the kitchen and make my burrito!

Unregistered

About FHP process!

Has anyone passed the polygraph test? How long to be called for psych?

Unregistered
    Has anyone passed the polygraph test? How long to be called for psych?
    You likely haven’t passed as most applicants fail it.

Unregistered

Funny about the psych exam....

First, let me say I am not a trooper but do serve the patrol in a lesser capacity. Just a funny observation for you. I have known, throughout the years, several fine people who have failed the psych exam for various reasons. They were people who I have known and would be comforted to know carried a gun to enforce the laws. It puzzled me. The larger puzzle was the occasional rookie academy grad who arrived unknown to anyone. After 2 minutes talking with this person you would have to wonder who tied their shoes in the morning. We had one guy showed up first day w/ a 44 Mag Desert Eagle strapped to his ankle as a "backup"! Had a guy arrive first day and tag on his car said "NO1-COP". He didn't last long. Point is, with all the hurdles they put applicants through, you would think there would be someone who could interview them for 10 seconds to realize that the badge would always weigh heavy on their chest. Some people couldn't display their stupidity more clearly if they had STUPID tattooed on their forehead. I am sure it is not just the patrol, it is probably like that in many agencies. I can see many of the posters to this site are the people I refer to, although the morons would never realize that, believing they, themselves, are the "cream of the crop". They never learn that most times, what you say says so much more about you than the person you intend it to demean.

You all have my respect and my prayers for your safety.

Unregistered
    You likely haven’t passed as most applicants fail it.

We don’t know that yet!!!! No news are good news!!

Unregistered
    We don’t know that yet!!!! No news are good news!!
    Statistically, it’s likely you won’t. By the way, of PAT was 3 days again in Miami, how could you expect to hear anything yet? I would think the paperwork has to be sent to Tallahassee.

Unregistered
    I called today, they are still processing applications, the lady over the phone said to wait for email. So, there is not other option. Hoping for the best.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast