Miami PAT 1/1219 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I called today, they are still processing applications, the lady over the phone said to wait for email. So, there is not other option. Hoping for the best.
    I’m sure they are if the PAT was in Miami 3 days ago lol. Everything goes to Tallahassee for processing. They told me at my PAT to wait 2 weeks before calling.

Unregistered
    I’m sure they are if the PAT was in Miami 3 days ago lol. Everything goes to Tallahassee for processing. They told me at my PAT to wait 2 weeks before calling.
    Or you just don’t call anyone. It’s easily a 3-6+ month depending on how desirable of an applicant you are. When they need you to complete the next step they will be sure to contact you. I’m sure calling and calling is only going to make your application disappear or get shuffled to the bottom of the stack. As far as the polygraph and psychological exam, good luck bud. Most applicants are weeded out of the processes at that point.

Unregistered

I took the poly on Dec 21.

Unregistered
    I took the poly on Dec 21.
    Reach out to your Recruiter or Background investigator in your Troop

Unregistered
    I wan hopes they send me to a sanktuwery citys after boot camp

Unregistered
    Process is moving!!! Finally!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12