Great department to work for

Unregistered

Great department to work for

I’m a recent hire at the Palm Beach School District Police Department and can recommend it to anyone thinking of applying. Everyone is professional and the new Chief is down to earth. This place is the total opposite of the last (shitty) department I worked for.

Unregistered
    How’s the overtime? Heard there was a lot.
    Do you get a salary bump with prior experience?

Unregistered
    Be carful with this idiot!! Pretty much screwed our department for years. Big time scumbag!!

http://www.local10.com/news/coral-ga...versy/27987072

Unregistered

Palm Beach School District Police

How’s the take home care program? How long is FTO for new hires without LEO experience?

Unregistered

Facial Hair

I know silly question but does the dept allow men to have facial hair like a small beard or goatee. Thanks.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m a recent hire at the Palm Beach School District Police Department and can recommend it to anyone thinking of applying. Everyone is professional and the new Chief is down to earth. This place is the total opposite of the last (shitty) department I worked for.
    Do you still think it's a good place to work? It seems to have gone downhill very fast.

Unregistered

I applied in the past

I applied approximately two years ago for this agency and didn’t get hired, even though I had Experience.

I had heard Morale was a problem, even when I had applied and it’s still there apparently. I actually applied with another (larger) school PD agency in Florida south of PB, and I LOVE it, love my job!