Chad a Claus - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chad a Claus

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So you beef with the reserve program is that reserve deputies take calls that allow you to milk your calls. Nice, you have copped out to being a slug, a pathetic employee.it sounds to me like you are unwilling to work hard for 12 hours for 12 hours of pay, and oh yea, time and a half for overtime. When you fill out that application and said you wanted to serve and protect, you obviously did it for the pay and don’t have the integrity to hold the job. You lied to get the job and are now pissed off it’s not a cake walk, nobody ever said it was. You accepted the job for the wrong reason, obviously. Respond it you want but you have dug your pathetic hole.
    There is no beef with the reserve program. They have their function here. However, it is not to make up for not enough experienced full duty deputies with knowledge of their zones. Reserves do not make up for failing to staff us.

Also, the tactics in your posts are the same tactics the agency uses to keep us quiet. Bully intimidation tactics with insults. Any complaint is squashed with being called a slug or someone with no loyalty. Some of the best cops out here are the ones that cant stand the politics and brown nosing. Because they want to be cops and serve the public, not brown nose, rank chase, and serve the brass. This agency keeps screwing good cops over. Once that happens, these cops break free from the matrix, they stop going along with the rat race, and start speaking up. Why be loyal if we are just expendable pawns?? Maybe a little here or there on this side, but more is coming. Even some activity on social media too recently. Regarding intimidation more are speaking up. If you think moral is doing well, come to D4 and talk to the deputies on day b. Ask them how moral is.

No one wants a cake walk. They want the proper amount of time and the proper amount of staff to do our jobs. We do not have that. Compensating by intimidating deputies to over work to the point of burnout is what I have a very serious problem with.

Unregistered
    Well since you have realized a few things, make sure you realize this. The agency owes you nothing. They offered you job, real cops refer to them as careers. If you don’t want the job, seek another one elsewhere. Oh no, now it is time to cry me a river. You will sit around complaining and will be a miserable employee forever. So now, don’t twist my words as you said I did yours. I am not telling you to stfu or quit. I am telling you not to sit around complaining and creating your own miserable life. Do something about it, but realize this agency has been like this for, well let’s just say, longer than you have been alive. So the ball is in your court, stay employed at the miserable job you described or take some initiative and improve your life. My recommendation to you is to accept it for what it is and appreciate the time and a half overtime, seek employment elsewhere, or go see a good therapist to learn how to come to peace with the situation you are in and can’t change before you allow it to affect your life further and possibly your family. It is apparent you are miserable. Gonna stay that way? If you do, stay safe, my prayers are with you and others that have chosen law enforcement as a job, at as a career as I did for 30+ years.

Unregistered
    Reserve 1? I've seen one on the road in my 20 years. The retired guys go ride aviation or marine, not checking out a marked car and working a zone. But you better believe they are holding on to that special off duty job, not allowing the younger Deps a chance. And why do so many have to work off duty jobs?
    Why don't you become a reserve and work the street? Just disregard the daily emails that you get about needing 12 shifts filled at the SOC this month, the three Gasparilla Parades, the volunteer jobs down at the range that need to be filled for the SOT classes.. NO, you go to the HCSO garage and pick up a rolling POS car. They're fukkin awesome... They stink like poop, pull to the left or right, because they were obviously wrecked at some point, and the headlights are so smoked that you can't see sh!t if front of you. And then when you're done at the garage, drive over to the computer shop and wait in line to pick up a computer. Then you drive to your district to answer calls, and take reports (LIKE YOU THINK THAT RESERVES SHOULD DO.) Then when something gets screwed up, you have to deal with a micromanaging supervisor (Who thinks you are an idiot in the first place, becasue you are only a reserve). THIS IS WHY MOST RESERVES DON"T WORK THE STREET.

Unregistered
    There is no beef with the reserve program. They have their function here. However, it is not to make up for not enough experienced full duty deputies with knowledge of their zones. Reserves do not make up for failing to staff us.

Also, the tactics in your posts are the same tactics the agency uses to keep us quiet. Bully intimidation tactics with insults. Any complaint is squashed with being called a slug or someone with no loyalty. Some of the best cops out here are the ones that cant stand the politics and brown nosing. Because they want to be cops and serve the public, not brown nose, rank chase, and serve the brass. This agency keeps screwing good cops over. Once that happens, these cops break free from the matrix, they stop going along with the rat race, and start speaking up. Why be loyal if we are just expendable pawns?? Maybe a little here or there on this side, but more is coming. Even some activity on social media too recently. Regarding intimidation more are speaking up. If you think moral is doing well, come to D4 and talk to the deputies on day b. Ask them how moral is.

No one wants a cake walk. They want the proper amount of time and the proper amount of staff to do our jobs. We do not have that. Compensating by intimidating deputies to over work to the point of burnout is what I have a very serious problem with.
    Well said! Let's rally for change in 2020 and get this place going in a different direction!

Unregistered
    Compensating by intimidating deputies to over work to the point of burnout is what I have a very serious problem with.
    What you going to do about pu$$y bot? You’ve tried anonymously *****ing on here for years. When you you gonna man up and do something tough guy? Or you a coward and waiting for someone else to do your work.....sort of like how you handle your zone.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123