Chad a Claus - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chad a Claus

Unregistered
    It's not the truth...You do realize that half of the reserves are R1's, most of whom retired after 25 or more years... You can blame the adminstration, but you cannot blame the reserves for the mess.. The past Sheriff and Chief Deputy are more at fault to blame for this mess, as well as the State for the 30 year retirement.. Throw in the media for all of the cop bashing, and you have a perfect storm as to why people don't want to do this job.. Why don't you run against the Sheriff in the next election if you have all of the answers?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Us real cops dont need band aid fixes. Give us enough real full duty cops on the street who know the zone and players in the first place to get the job done. We have enough people here playing cops. CRD’s, SCU, community outreach, and so on... Those alarms, 911’s, and even that nice SOC shack are nice breaks from the freaking stacked calls, paper, missing lunch, going home late, and constant arguing with people. Here is a little lesson from a real cop.... There is NO time to get reports done. NO TIME!!!! This agency has it set up real nice and cute for their convenience. They demand report perfection with absolutly ZERO report writing time. Per SOP, we are mandated to take calls to the last second of our shift. If we go in a report writing status when busy, we get called out. PLUS, some big narcissistic moron scum bag took away our mid shift. The mid shift we desperately need to catch up on admin work. The mid overlap shift to get our reports, paper, and evidence done by the end, which is also mandated by SOP. Conflicting SOP’s are for another post. Not to mention it blows up out there mid day. Other agencies have overlapping shifts so everyone can catch up on MANDATED ADMINISTRATIVE DUTIES. Check out TPD. They have overlap shifts. They are a real police agency thought. Those easy 911, alarm calls, and easy calls are all we have to take a breather and catch up on paper. Dont you freaking see that? Are you blind just like our command? When some wanabee takes those easy calls, we dont catch up on jack shiit!!!! You open us up for more report calls!!!!!! Take a shoplift arrest or domestic arrest or better yet, a damn delayed burglary if you truly want to help!!!!

This is the only job where our reward for working faster, harder, and more efficient, is more work. More going home late. Fake cop helpers make it worse. Any other line of work, the faster you work, the sooner you get done, and may ever get rewarded by going home early.

You have the same damaged cartoon mentality as the brass. You think bandaid fixed are just fine. All while moral plumets and we rage in the front lines. Do it right!! More full duty cops. Not people getting their kicks playing cops so they can show their buddy’s their badge at their safe easy gig jobs. We do this day in and day out month after month year after year. Take your fake help elsewere. Better yet, apply, go through the academy, go through FTO, and grab a god damn zone. Too much of a commitment?? To stressful? Welcome to the front lines. How many times do you tell yourself, when you are out here “helping”, thank god I dont have to take those screwed up calls.

So the next time you take a cute little 911 or alarm or crash call or are directing traffic, remember that a real cop could have used that down time to write, sort through evidence, and maybe even catch his breath and sort his or her thoughts. They may just go home on time.

Stick with your cute parades and rub elbows with the brass. The streets, where the real problems are, are for the unknown expendable big dogs.

I hope you learned something here today.
    I learned you’re a puzzy. Enjoy your misery b!tch boy.

Unregistered
    It's not the truth...You do realize that half of the reserves are R1's, most of whom retired after 25 or more years... You can blame the adminstration, but you cannot blame the reserves for the mess.. The past Sheriff and Chief Deputy are more at fault to blame for this mess, as well as the State for the 30 year retirement.. Throw in the media for all of the cop bashing, and you have a perfect storm as to why people don't want to do this job.. Why don't you run against the Sheriff in the next election if you have all of the answers?
    Reserve 1? I've seen one on the road in my 20 years. The retired guys go ride aviation or marine, not checking out a marked car and working a zone. But you better believe they are holding on to that special off duty job, not allowing the younger Deps a chance. And why do so many have to work off duty jobs? Because most were former supervisors and are complete financial disasters and divorcees because they cared more about materialistic shit and the office than their own family. Look at supervisors now, they are in charge and most are disasters out of work. And please don't be naive and think CC won an election. You are a sheep! Run for Sheriff? Brother you are now a slave for Eddie D and the Hillsborough Democrats!

Unregistered

Learned

PA worked an FRJ pod by himself for 6 hours.
    What I learned from your rant is you are unappreciative. Unappreciative to all the support staff that play their part. Unappreciative of a new command staff that are trying to reverse the practices and philosophies of the prior regime. The state's 30 year retirement is detrimental. We should not only be supporting others in our same job classification but all of our co-workers who are doing their job.
    Why would a reserve want to take the leap when everytime they see you, you are crying a river?

Unregistered
    PA worked an FRJ pod by himself for 6 hours.
    What I learned from your rant is you are unappreciative. Unappreciative to all the support staff that play their part. Unappreciative of a new command staff that are trying to reverse the practices and philosophies of the prior regime. The state's 30 year retirement is detrimental. We should not only be supporting others in our same job classification but all of our co-workers who are doing their job.
    Why would a reserve want to take the leap when everytime they see you, you are crying a river?
    Maybe so, but when Im out there putting my ass on the line full time, taking ALL TYPES of calls, ALL TYPES of paper, working cases to the end, putting people in jail and prison, constantly arguing with people that have lost all respect for us because agencies like this do not command respect and enable learned helplessness, and working in a less than half staffed squad, I see full time deputies out here with me. Frustrated over exposed deputies going home late every day. Just us. Everyome else like CRD’s and SCU, just play around at their own conventience. All the others, the fake cops that take “certain” calls, the ones that call for a “caged car” or “zone car” when there is real work to be done. With the exception of a few real detective assigned to real essential units, the rest just play cop and get all the credit. All or none. From my own eyes.

Unregistered
    Maybe so, but when Im out there putting my ass on the line full time, taking ALL TYPES of calls, ALL TYPES of paper, working cases to the end, putting people in jail and prison, constantly arguing with people that have lost all respect for us because agencies like this do not command respect and enable learned helplessness, and working in a less than half staffed squad, I see full time deputies out here with me. Frustrated over exposed deputies going home late every day. Just us. Everyome else like CRD’s and SCU, just play around at their own conventience. All the others, the fake cops that take “certain” calls, the ones that call for a “caged car” or “zone car” when there is real work to be done. With the exception of a few real detective assigned to real essential units, the rest just play cop and get all the credit. All or none. From my own eyes.
    You’re such a rugged real cop! Lol loser!

Unregistered
    You’re such a rugged real cop! Lol loser!
    Not rugged. Just one of a few doing the full job as described. Not some fake. Like most of the agency.

Unregistered
    Not rugged. Just one of a few doing the full job as described. Not some fake. Like most of the agency.
    Sounds like you’re a sissy boy with a crush on the boss. You condemn him because you hate yourself for wanting him so badly. I bet you’re the same coward who calls the colonel Dee Snider’s stunt double because you really want her to throw you around like a bedroom baby.

Unregistered
    So you beef with the reserve program is that reserve deputies take calls that allow you to milk your calls. Nice, you have copped out to being a slug, a pathetic employee.it sounds to me like you are unwilling to work hard for 12 hours for 12 hours of pay, and oh yea, time and a half for overtime. When you fill out that application and said you wanted to serve and protect, you obviously did it for the pay and don’t have the integrity to hold the job. You lied to get the job and are now pissed off it’s not a cake walk, nobody ever said it was. You accepted the job for the wrong reason, obviously. Respond it you want but you have dug your pathetic hole.

Unregistered
    So you beef with the reserve program is that reserve deputies take calls that allow you to milk your calls. Nice, you have copped out to being a slug, a pathetic employee.it sounds to me like you are unwilling to work hard for 12 hours for 12 hours of pay, and oh yea, time and a half for overtime. When you fill out that application and said you wanted to serve and protect, you obviously did it for the pay and don’t have the integrity to hold the job. You lied to get the job and are now pissed off it’s not a cake walk, nobody ever said it was. You accepted the job for the wrong reason, obviously. Respond it you want but you have dug your pathetic hole.
    I said none of that. You twisted my words around. Like the typical typa-A power hungry cop does to the public to manipulate statements, confessions, and charges with what your type calls “creative writing”. The same controlling manipulative behavior that people and public hate and give us good down to earth cops a bad name. You are the same cops that put the agency first because they have no identity and need the job to validate them. This explains the multiple divorces and adult kids that refuse to speak to them. To clarify, you rank chasing brown nosing narcissist, 12 hours of hard work is not the problem. Its not being given the full 12 hours to do the 12 hours of work that is the problem. There is absolutely no aloted time for administrative and report writing. No overlapping shifts anymore. You cant take calls the entire shift, aka criminal cases, and write quality reports plus processing without administrative time. Staying late is not the problem. Its stayimg late constantly to compensate for the agency’s negligence of staffing. You cant run a squad that requires 12 to 14 deputies with only 3 or 4 or 5 deputies and make it work by making them go home late every day so do their reports and unnecessary overly complicated processing. So we have to find the time during non paper calls like alarms and 911 calls to write. Its not milking a call if you are working on the paper from the last three calls. Its still working. How do you not understand that? How can that last 30 years? Is burnout even a consideration? Its scum cancer like you that has destroyed this agency. Nothing is ever good enough for anyone. You can never work hard enough. No matter how hard we work, there is something negative to say. If someone writes reports from a call on another call, then they are milking the call. You expect these guys to enjoy missing lunch? Enjoy going home late? This is a job. No one should be miserable like this. Look around at moral. How can you not see it? No one should feel proud of not putting their home life first. The agency should know this. This is why deputies are dropping out of the rate race and speaking up.

In the end, brown nosing rank chasing cancer cops, cancer bosses that put the agency first, get what you deserve. You put the job first, lose your families many times over, lose your kids, get called a control freak all your life, and then, when you retire after 30 yesrs, you lose your identity and drink your self to death. Alone. Good riddance.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast