911 and Patrol Disconnect - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess you told me. Saying I’m wrong doesnt make you right. You are wrong. 911 takes LEO 911 calls. PCSO call takers take non emergency 6200 calls. I bet you are going to reply and say I’m wrong. Yet you are wrong.
    Those are teletype and switchboard operators and YES your are wrong. PCSO has NO CALL TAKERS. Get that through your SIMPLE DUMB MIND.

Unregistered
    So someone calls 911, the 911 operator calls PCSO, PCSO dispatch relays the message to patrol. Sounds like a great way to waste valuable time and convolute the message. Who thought up that screwed up system?
    Once again this is not accurate. The 911 operator enters the call ticket into the PCSO CAD. Other than a PCSO dispatcher no other PCSO employee touches it before it does to the road.

Unregistered
    Once again this is not accurate. The 911 operator enters the call ticket into the PCSO CAD. Other than a PCSO dispatcher no other PCSO employee touches it before it does to the road.
    OOOHHHH so the 911 operator takes the call and in essence sends the equivalent of text message through CAD? So the actual 911 operator never even speaks to PCSO dispatch? Dispatch has to decipher a text thread? That's even worse! lol

Unregistered
    So the 911 operator writes up *his or her summarized interpretation of the call, then dispatch gets the notes and then may also summarize and interpret the call verbally to patrol. Deputy acts on thirdhand info, essentially. That's how a simple trespass call gets turned into felony burglary, for example. So deputy, likely on a steroid or oxy rage, or angered by something else,. threatens caller with kicking down the door, which of course he would have no right or authority to do. Yeah, 911 is a cluster f%$$. Added to the passive aggressive, wife beater deputies that the sheriff never ever disciplines no matter what they do, even if videoed. S

Unregistered
    Above comments are made by Crazy J and his band of cop block haters. They can't have it their way so they cry about everything. Stop crying you little sissys.
    Again, another comment by the "it's james it's james" moron. Funny how he never has anything to say on topic.

Unregistered
    Again, another comment by the "it's james it's james" moron. Funny how he never has anything to say on topic.
    So the topic is that you bash deputies accusing them to be on steroids and wife beaters. I don't care who you are but the real topic went out the window. You are the type person to turn every topic into some knock on cops or anything to do with police work. You are a disgusting POS and a cop hater.

Unregistered
    These cop haters are like a broken record. Same story from them every time. They are keyboard tough guys waiting on their mom to make them lunch. According to these pricks cops are always wrong

Unregistered
    These cop haters are like a broken record. Same story from them every time. They are keyboard tough guys waiting on their mom to make them lunch. According to these pricks cops are always wrong
    So true. You know who hats cops? Crooks, low-lifes, deadbeats, grifters.

Unregistered
    So true. You know who hats cops? Crooks, low-lifes, deadbeats, grifters.
    It's a proven fact act cops have higher rates of alcoholism, drug abuse and domestic violence than the population average. Some of these women who are married or living with cops and have to put up with their BS probably hate cops too.

Unregistered
    So the topic is that you bash deputies accusing them to be on steroids and wife beaters. I don't care who you are but the real topic went out the window. You are the type person to turn every topic into some knock on cops or anything to do with police work. You are a disgusting POS and a cop hater.
    The real original topic was the disconnect between 911 and patrol. It is a serious issue that needs a remedy. The post was going fine until idiot deputies started with the name calling. Then it was the same james hating moron that turned the post sideways, as usual. It's like this PCSO deputy jacks off to James' facebook page and comes out here hoping he will respond to him. It's pretty pathetic. There was no cop haters out here, just deputy on deputy circle jerk, again.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast