911 and Patrol Disconnect
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

911 and Patrol Disconnect

Civilian here. Regional 911 is run by the sheriff, no matter what he says, and it's his responsibility for their continuous F'ups.
    Miscoding calls, failing to get accurate info, making up stuff.

Let's have a conversation with the goal being to provide some clarity for said sheriff and a better result for citizens and deputies. What happens when you get a call first? You talk to the operator, or you see it on screen? Or neither? Who will play?

What happens when a negligent, idiot 911 operator totally mistypes the call, deputy acts on bad info, wrongful arrest, or somebody gets hurt or killed?

Unregistered
    The sheriff is not in charge of 911. County is

Unregistered

Wrong!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Civilian here. Regional 911 is run by the sheriff, no matter what he says, and it's his responsibility for their continuous F'ups.
    Miscoding calls, failing to get accurate info, making up stuff.

Let's have a conversation with the goal being to provide some clarity for said sheriff and a better result for citizens and deputies. What happens when you get a call first? You talk to the operator, or you see it on screen? Or neither? Who will play?

What happens when a negligent, idiot 911 operator totally mistypes the call, deputy acts on bad info, wrongful arrest, or somebody gets hurt or killed?
    Regional 911 is run by Pinellas County Government under an assistant county administrator and a director. That’s the only thing you are weong about. Otherwise 911 is a straight up abortion. Close take at least three minutes longer to build because the retards have to double check your name, address and phone number. We can’t see a 911 call until they route it to us. So trust me, there is no such thing as an in progress call coming from 911. There information sucks, is missing or is mislabeled every ****ing day. They don’t type what they are told. They type what they think it is. And what’s worse is they don’t care. Sadly it will take a call getting screwed up involving someone I,portent to the sheriff or county administrator to make anything better. 911 is a catastrophe and they know it. 911, serving PCSO garbage for over four years and still going strong!!!! They could screw up a barking dog call.

Unregistered

Cool Like 911 you gave bad info

Regional 911 is run by Pinellas County Government under an assistant county administrator and a director. That’s the only thing you are weong about. Otherwise 911 is a straight up abortion. Close take at least three minutes longer to build because the retards have to double check your name, address and phone number. We can’t see a 911 call until they route it to us. So trust me, there is no such thing as an in progress call coming from 911. There information sucks, is missing or is mislabeled every ****ing day. They don’t type what they are told. They type what they think it is. And what’s worse is they don’t care. Sadly it will take a call getting screwed up involving someone I,portent to the sheriff or county administrator to make anything better. 911 is a catastrophe and they know it. 911, serving PCSO garbage for over four years and still going strong!!!! They could screw up a barking dog call.
    Pinellas County does 911 dispatch for Fire and Emergency Medical Response. The Sheriff still has his call takers. This County has far more EMS/Fire call than Leo calls and the Fire Chiefs don't want the Sheriff in charge of this specific issue and who can blame them given his ego. You dial 911 if you need PCSO you are transferred to a PSCO call taker who may just screw up your call.

Unregistered
    Pinellas County does 911 dispatch for Fire and Emergency Medical Response. The Sheriff still has his call takers. This County has far more EMS/Fire call than Leo calls and the Fire Chiefs don't want the Sheriff in charge of this specific issue and who can blame them given his ego. You dial 911 if you need PCSO you are transferred to a PSCO call taker who may just screw up your call.
    Bullshit. 911 idiots take PCSO calls and screw them up royally. They are dumbest people to ever answer a phone.

Unregistered
    False. Stop spreading BS.

Unregistered
    Wrong turd. I know if you were a cop you would know what an alert tone is , The call is being dispatched as it is coming in.

Unregistered

911 is weakest link?

PCSO facebook page was recruiting 911 operators lately. Sure made it sound like they would be working for the sheriff. Maybe the sheriff and the county, like deputies are.
    He wants to separate the two to better avoid blame. That's B.S. A call for help STARTS with the operator and ENDS with the deputies. Citizens get screwed everyday because whoever is running that ship doesn't take action against operators when there's a screwup. Who does that sound like?

Unregistered
    False. Stop spreading BS.
    Really? You need to learn your agency because you are dead wrong.

Unregistered
    Really? You need to learn your agency because you are dead wrong.
    I guess you told me. Saying I’m wrong doesnt make you right. You are wrong. 911 takes LEO 911 calls. PCSO call takers take non emergency 6200 calls. I bet you are going to reply and say I’m wrong. Yet you are wrong.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast