Tampon Maxie writing on Leo affairs about officers family - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ate on your way to your next off duty? You better check in. Tic toc. IA is Al's watching and handing their findings off to the feds. Tic toc Maximiliano. Everyone knows what you did.
    Stop watching me, I will do things you will regret. I'm warning you.

Unregistered
    Stop watching me, I will do things you will regret. I'm warning you.
    What are you gonna do maxipad? Film ne and turn it into cunill. You're beautiful person. I don't think anyone gives a **** about you. I'll vote no for your legal defense.

Unregistered
    What are you gonna do maxipad? Film ne and turn it into cunill. You're beautiful person. I don't think anyone gives a **** about you. I'll vote no for your legal defense.
    I concur screw you Maxipad I'll make sure when you're arrested to be at your trial. I promise you there will not be a plea deal.

Unregistered
    Tic toc Maximiliano tic toc

Unregistered
    Longuera has cameras with audio all over the PBA hall. Be careful what you do there.

Unregistered
    Maxipad we see you working your 46. Ots the last of them before you get arrested.

Unregistered
    Maxipad everyone know you're the one writing on here trying to push down your threads. It's not going anywhere till you're arrested. Tic toc.

Unregistered
    Well, if Maxie is about to be handed up. Don't expect him to go down along! After all the kindness, written here. He owes nobody nothing and don't think on the sh!t some pull here, that it's not known to others. Officers here talk like their on the show N.Y. housewife's. Nothing is really a secret, if you did wrong and another was there, will another knows and he or she may just gossip in front of the wrong people.

Unregistered
    Well, if Maxie is about to be handed up. Don't expect him to go down along! After all the kindness, written here. He owes nobody nothing and don't think on the sh!t some pull here, that it's not known to others. Officers here talk like their on the show N.Y. housewife's. Nothing is really a secret, if you did wrong and another was there, will another knows and he or she may just gossip in front of the wrong people.
    Well if there was any other wrong doing, then I welcome it. Maxipad will be arrested.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234