Empty Frame - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Empty Frame

Unregistered
    Stop bickering and go work your spring break special assignments.

Unregistered
    Wow. This place is sad. Now we have people crying because they didn't get a "look at me" certificate. You did your job. You served. You protected. Then you got paid a ton of overtime unless you were an LT! Best of all, you are alive and kickin'!

You don't like it because someone didn't pat you on the azz enough??? Then go somewhere else! Move on!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow. This place is sad. Now we have people crying because they didn't get a "look at me" certificate. You did your job. You served. You protected. Then you got paid a ton of overtime unless you were an LT! Best of all, you are alive and kickin'!

You don't like it because someone didn't pat you on the azz enough??? Then go somewhere else! Move on!
    I sat back on this post and laughed! Not because of the empty frame garbage but the above post. The original poster was looking for a reaction and got it from you. You may want to look up SATIRE, CONTEXT and finally SARCASM! I think the original poster was simply making the statement that the administration didn't even take the time to thank the members who helped out with the storm. I know its part of your job....overtime whatever else blaa blaa blaa. Its quite obvious they were mocking the lack of response from upper management or whatever THEY are calling themselves today. I do like your unbridled passion when it comes to telling people to move on. You remind me of a good old closet Alexandria OC supporter.

Unregistered
    I sat back on this post and laughed! Not because of the empty frame garbage but the above post. The original poster was looking for a reaction and got it from you. You may want to look up SATIRE, CONTEXT and finally SARCASM! I think the original poster was simply making the statement that the administration didn't even take the time to thank the members who helped out with the storm. I know its part of your job....overtime whatever else blaa blaa blaa. Its quite obvious they were mocking the lack of response from upper management or whatever THEY are calling themselves today. I do like your unbridled passion when it comes to telling people to move on. You remind me of a good old closet Alexandria OC supporter.
    I am the originator of this thread. It indeed was sarcasm and designed as mockery of an administration that likes to say they care. Thanks for the understanding.

Unregistered
    I am the originator of this thread. It indeed was sarcasm and designed as mockery of an administration that likes to say they care. Thanks for the understanding.
    I took the certificate that came with the frame and wrote Hurricane Michael on it. Looks good.

Unregistered

206 Days

New director, new secretary, same story. 206 days without a formal recognition that was afforded to every other agency involved in the Hurricane Michael Law Enforcement Response. I deliberately didn't capitalize director or secretary.

Unregistered
    New director, new secretary, same story. 206 days without a formal recognition that was afforded to every other agency involved in the Hurricane Michael Law Enforcement Response. I deliberately didn't capitalize director or secretary.
    You agents are killing me. Your a joke to the law enforcement brotherhood. It's really sad when other state law enforcement agencies laugh at you all. Take the easy money and shut your pipe.

Unregistered
    You agents are killing me. Your a joke to the law enforcement brotherhood. It's really sad when other state law enforcement agencies laugh at you all. Take the easy money and shut your pipe.
    As an agency don't say you care when you don't. Ask anyone that was there. It isn't hard to do the right thing. No one is laughing.

Unregistered
    Wow. We are not a real law enforcement agency. Far far from it. We want to tell everyone we’re cops but we throw a huge stink and file grievances every time we’re asked to do anything. We are our own worse enemy

Unregistered
    Wow. We are not a real law enforcement agency. Far far from it. We want to tell everyone we’re cops but we throw a huge stink and file grievances every time we’re asked to do anything. We are our own worse enemy
    What does your comment have to do with my quest for a certificate? Nothing. Editorialize in your own thread. Stay in your lane bro.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast