Empty Frame - Page 8
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Empty Frame

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This forum is full of stinky stink.
    This is your circus. These are your monkeys.

Unregistered
    This is your circus. These are your monkeys.
    Lol! I agree! LMAO!!

Unregistered
    I want to nominate an award and certificate for the wonderful work that occurred in Orlando by the agent and inspector for inspecting a non licensed place that was running a house of ill refute and seized all that beer and try and get arrest warrant for a person that wasn’t there during the inspection.

Unregistered
    I want to nominate an award and certificate for the wonderful work that occurred in Orlando by the agent and inspector for inspecting a non licensed place that was running a house of ill refute and seized all that beer and try and get arrest warrant for a person that wasn’t there during the inspection.
    Like my LT says that is nothing less than pure genius. Creating the illusion of work is enough to get you published. Any other agency wouldn't publish such nonsense. That time wasting fish wrapping chronicles has become bathroom reading for other agencies.

Unregistered
    Orlando. Always causing issues. I’m sure there will be another spreadsheet just like the arrest log thanks to orlando

Unregistered
    I say a Davis Productivity award for not spending money to actually do a correct sale without criminal investigation, great Lt oversight once again in the free for all.

Unregistered
    I say a Davis Productivity award for not spending money to actually do a correct sale without criminal investigation, great Lt oversight once again in the free for all.
    You have stumbled on the secret of ABT success. This place has more spin cycles than a new Maytag. I know of a former employee that fired a round through his bedroom, blamed the gun and stuck to the story all the was through. And prevailed.
    Deny. Deny. Deny and make counter accusations.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678