Empty Frame
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Empty Frame

Empty Frame

Empty Frame

I found a great deal on a solid walnut archival glass frame at Michael's. I snapped it up so I could have the proper frame for my Hurricane Michael Commendation from Governor Scott and my letter of Appreciation from Secretary Zachem. I am sure Michael's in your area will have the same great deal but you may want to wait for the recognition to arrive. Always the optimist, I may have jumped the gun with my purchase.

I realize that it has only been a couple months and it takes time to produce the certificates but I hope we can get them before the Governor goes to Washington. I have seen Commendations already presented to other agencies so I am sure ours are on the way!

Merry Christmas and don't forget to follow the DBPR email on Holiday decorations! I hope you turned off the lights in your office before leaving for the 4 day weekend.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Empty Frame View Post
    I found a great deal on a solid walnut archival glass frame at Michael's. I snapped it up so I could have the proper frame for my Hurricane Michael Commendation from Governor Scott and my letter of Appreciation from Secretary Zachem. I am sure Michael's in your area will have the same great deal but you may want to wait for the recognition to arrive. Always the optimist, I may have jumped the gun with my purchase.

I realize that it has only been a couple months and it takes time to produce the certificates but I hope we can get them before the Governor goes to Washington. I have seen Commendations already presented to other agencies so I am sure ours are on the way!

Merry Christmas and don't forget to follow the DBPR email on Holiday decorations! I hope you turned off the lights in your office before leaving for the 4 day weekend.
    Still waiting.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Still waiting.
    I pulled the press photo of Scott out of the trash and put it in my frame. Still waiting.

Unregistered
    I just got a look at the new srt lists. I laughed and laughed. What if it wasn't supposed to be funny?

Unregistered
    Five months and still waiting. The only participating agency without. Even Metro Dade and Polk County got certificates. I
    No longer funny. Just sad.

Unregistered
    I just got a look at the new srt lists. I laughed and laughed. What if it wasn't supposed to be funny?
    You don't think the SRT people are qualified to sit in thier car and collect overtime? It's not like this agency responds to anything more than heavy rain and wind. Your a douche bag not to mention a coward. What would we do without negative Nancys around here. What you should be thankful for is that the volunteers keeps your lazy azz at the house looking at your 'me wall'. You sure don't need to depend on them to hmmm, let's say.., save your life or something.

Unregistered
    You don't think the SRT people are qualified to sit in thier car and collect overtime? It's not like this agency responds to anything more than heavy rain and wind. Your a douche bag not to mention a coward. What would we do without negative Nancys around here. What you should be thankful for is that the volunteers keeps your lazy azz at the house looking at your 'me wall'. You sure don't need to depend on them to hmmm, let's say.., save your life or something.
    If you don't know the difference between your and you're or how to spell their, you can't criticize anyone for anything. My concern is you may actually be an agent...based solely on your poor communication skills...let's say.

Unregistered
    If you don't know the difference between your and you're or how to spell their, you can't criticize anyone for anything. My concern is you may actually be an agent...based solely on your poor communication skills...let's say.
    I'm sure you wake up everyday with plenty of concerns. I really hate that you didn't make the volunteer team. Who are you so we all will know what a coward looks like.

Unregistered
    I'm sure you wake up everyday with plenty of concerns. I really hate that you didn't make the volunteer team. Who are you so we all will know what a coward looks like.
    Crickets....that's what I thought.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unreagistered View Post
    Crickets....that's what I thought.
    I hope you don't make the same erroneous conclusions during your investigations. I am fascinated with how you equate wanting the agency to recognize outstanding service during a deployment with cowardice. Read your own words. You put the "special" in special agent. Good Night.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast