Officer safety issue - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The first lady of the United States doesn't speak English either, she cant hardly say her name in English . Shoot, there is no where written that English is the official language of the U.S. We are turning into a sign language country.
    English, IS the official language here in the U.S., you f*cktard

Unregistered
    English, IS the official language here in the U.S., you f*cktard
    Show me where is it written in the Constitution or Bill of Rights. It has never been written anywhere.

Unregistered
    Show me where is it written in the Constitution or Bill of Rights. It has never been written anywhere.
    It doesn't have to be, moron. ENGLISH !!! As in ENGLISH since 1700's, as in ENGLISH colony, as in common sense.
    What language did you THINK was the primary language here, Einstein? Do you need it chiseled in a stone monument for you?

Unregistered
    You got that right, who the heck would want to be a police officer. Why not be the best, the boss of the police. STATE TROOPERS

No 911 hangups here. Open highway in a muscle car that sbicreams Highway Patrol.
    Lol the boss of the police? Then why you always call us when there's real crime? Thought so. When are y'all gunna realize you ain't like the rest of the US. You call us when you stumble on a crime, of it's not a DAV, crash, s1 or x50, then you call us. Y'all stopped a guy on the interstate who had 50 credit cards and you called us lol.

Unregistered
    It doesn't have to be, moron. ENGLISH !!! As in ENGLISH since 1700's, as in ENGLISH colony, as in common sense.
    What language did you THINK was the primary language here, Einstein? Do you need it chiseled in a stone monument for you?
    It's the spoken language, but it has never been declared the official language. Learn some history, you my friend can wish but is not.

Unregistered
    Lol the boss of the police? Then why you always call us when there's real crime? Thought so. When are y'all gunna realize you ain't like the rest of the US. You call us when you stumble on a crime, of it's not a DAV, crash, s1 or x50, then you call us. Y'all stopped a guy on the interstate who had 50 credit cards and you called us lol.

Why do you call us when you see more than two crashed cars in different sides of the intersection. Because you are clueless of what a crash is or what a dui looks like since you are all alcoholics.

I just had a stolen van with 30 tv and other stuff in it, I dont remember calling you. Being a cop is not rocket science, so easy that you can do it.

Unregistered
    Why do you call us when you see more than two crashed cars in different sides of the intersection. Because you are clueless of what a crash is or what a dui looks like since you are all alcoholics.

I just had a stolen van with 30 tv and other stuff in it, I dont remember calling you. Being a cop is not rocket science, so easy that you can do it.

We are called HIGHWAY PATROL. We don’t have Forensics, Homicide Dep, Bomb team, Dive team, etc. We don’t have the resources to work real crimes. We don’t even have latent fingerprint kits for a stolen vehicle recovery???? You koolaid drinking other troops need to calm down and understand, all we work are highway related incidents. We don’t “Police the Police” When you or your family member calls 911, just remember a Trooper isn’t coming. Stop bashing Police Officers or Deputies. We have a separate mission and that’s the highway, which in my county we can’t even handle due to volume and man power issues. The local PD and SO take our calls that are holding for hours. In the end a chimpanzee could work a traffic crash.

And your “30 stolen tv” I’m sure resulted in calling a X70 and documenting on the inventory sheet (excluding the serial numbers since that takes effort to obtain).

Now let me get back to my THI report, I have momentum to work out.

Unregistered
    We are called HIGHWAY PATROL. We don’t have Forensics, Homicide Dep, Bomb team, Dive team, etc. We don’t have the resources to work real crimes. We don’t even have latent fingerprint kits for a stolen vehicle recovery???? You koolaid drinking other troops need to calm down and understand, all we work are highway related incidents. We don’t “Police the Police” When you or your family member calls 911, just remember a Trooper isn’t coming. Stop bashing Police Officers or Deputies. We have a separate mission and that’s the highway, which in my county we can’t even handle due to volume and man power issues. The local PD and SO take our calls that are holding for hours. In the end a chimpanzee could work a traffic crash.

And your “30 stolen tv” I’m sure resulted in calling a X70 and documenting on the inventory sheet (excluding the serial numbers since that takes effort to obtain).

Now let me get back to my THI report, I have momentum to work out.
    Finally, a realist. You sir have earned yourself a beer. I'll drink with you any time, trooper or not.

Unregistered
    Our dispatchers and call takers are absolutely terrible. When is something going to be done to get them mandatory training at least on a quarterly basis?

A commonly used term that should be banned over the radio "x49 didn't advise" or "the caller didn't advise".

They didn't advise because you didn't ask!

Also, you all can't spell. You should be ashamed of yourself! Maybe one day they'll have spell check on cad notes.

MORE TRAINING REQUIRED****
    Do you know for a fact that the dispatcher didn’t ask? No because you weren’t there when the dispatcher (not your dispatcher, just whichever dispatcher in the room happened to answer the phone) took the call. Maybe it was x49’s dispatcher who didn’t ask? Or maybe it was the original caller (which could be a passerby, not someone involved) who doesn’t know. A dispatcher can’t come up with every single question every one of their troopers are going to come up with when they’re taking a call (if they’re even taking that call). I’m guilty of saying “x49/the complainant didn’t advise” however I continue with “I’ll call back and advise” Maybe troopers should have more training where they sit in with dispatchers so they can see our side and everyone can come together and give each other advice on how to better work together.

Unregistered
    Do you know for a fact that the dispatcher didn’t ask? No because you weren’t there when the dispatcher (not your dispatcher, just whichever dispatcher in the room happened to answer the phone) took the call. Maybe it was x49’s dispatcher who didn’t ask? Or maybe it was the original caller (which could be a passerby, not someone involved) who doesn’t know. A dispatcher can’t come up with every single question every one of their troopers are going to come up with when they’re taking a call (if they’re even taking that call). I’m guilty of saying “x49/the complainant didn’t advise” however I continue with “I’ll call back and advise” Maybe troopers should have more training where they sit in with dispatchers so they can see our side and everyone can come together and give each other advice on how to better work together.
    Just admit that you have no training to be a dispatcher or a call taker in the first place and we'll move on. Just admit you need professional training and help in the RCC.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12