+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 217
 

Thread: Max the Axe

  1. #21
    Unregistered
    Guest

    SGT Valdes being investigated for letting dead people vote

    A motion was made to investigate Sgt Max Valdes for FOP voter fraud. Apparently he allowed dead people to vote, and about 90 people that aren’t members voted too.

    In total fear, Sgt Valdes yelled “what are the charges?”

    Impeachment is coming and possible criminal charges of official misconduct.

  2. #22
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Max, how did Jonakin vote?

  3. #23
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Max was sweating more than usual. Besides his typical food stains on his purple shirt, there were moist areas around his underarms.

  4. #24
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    A motion was made to investigate Sgt Max Valdes for FOP voter fraud. Apparently he allowed dead people to vote, and about 90 people that aren’t members voted too.

    In total fear, Sgt Valdes yelled “what are the charges?”

    Impeachment is coming and possible criminal charges of official misconduct.

    Even if 90 NON MEMBER voted Lugo still lost.

    Second this is fake news. The election results are certified

  5. #25
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Yes but that means longuera didn’t win seeing he won by nine retireee votes. Impeachment time for the fat hog

  6. #26
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Even if 90 NON MEMBER voted Lugo still lost.

    Second this is fake news. The election results are certified
    Yes the results are certified, however the certified votes included dead people , non members and ineligible people. Who put the list together no other than maxi-boy the puppet and butt kisser of the Reyes brother and crazy uncle Joey.

  7. #27
    Unregistered
    Guest
    That’s a problem. They can down play it. His in trouble. I think that union Florida statue violations

  8. #28
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes the results are certified, however the certified votes included dead people , non members and ineligible people. Who put the list together no other than maxi-boy the puppet and butt kisser of the Reyes brother and crazy uncle Joey.
    Hey javi that was going to be the same list that you were going to use to rig the election. Only problem is that you weren’t in charge of the voting this time.

  9. #29
    Unregistered
    Guest
    This time it’s someone else and this is going to be fun. Be careful what you wish for.

  10. #30
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Actually this goes back to the our new president elect Rainbow Tommy. He was so incompetent in his previous role as lodge secretary he never corrected or updated the membership rolls. He was too busy traveling flying here and there and doing ever thing but his job. So maxi inherited a mess but never fixed it and added to the problem.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •