+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 217
 

Thread: Max the Axe

  1. #151
    Unregistered
    Guest
    The time has come. No more delays

  2. #152
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Max tried to double talk his way out of this mess at the secret meeting. However he was told again even by the state president he had to turn over everything in the case of the dead voter. Tommy talked so much about transparency but looks like Tommy’s into secret meetings. Eyes are watching you everywhere.

  3. #153
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Maxipad you've been given a deadline. Tic toc Maximiliano tic toc. You're out of time. Tommy can't help you. What did Tommy say, "all this happened before I took office ". You're screwed. Tic toc biatch.

  4. #154
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maxipad you've been given a deadline. Tic toc Maximiliano tic toc. You're out of time. Tommy can't help you. What did Tommy say, "all this happened before I took office ". You're screwed. Tic toc biatch.
    Finally Maximiliano, aren't you feeling better now? You violated bylaws national bylaws and state statutes. Your career is done. Retire now and collect your retirement.

  5. #155
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Transparency is no smoke and mirrors Maxipad. You're hiding some of the documents you were supposed to turn in. Tommy will now have to answer for you and Tommy Reyes will suffer now

  6. #156
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I saw maxi boy today he was sweating so bad I thought it was raining outside.

  7. #157
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Maxipad we see you working thise off duties checking Leo affairs every minute and posting. Maxipad make all the money now, you're going to need ot for Cunill to defend you.

  8. #158
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maxipad we see you working thise off duties checking Leo affairs every minute and posting. Maxipad make all the money now, you're going to need ot for Cunill to defend you.
    Cunill? Isn't that the guy that screwed destephan? Why would he defend max? What's the relationship?

  9. #159
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Cunill? Isn't that the guy that screwed destephan? Why would he defend max? What's the relationship?
    What's the relationship?

  10. #160
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What's the relationship?
    Can Maximiliano answer that question?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •