Max the Axe - Page 12
Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Max the Axe

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know Maxipad trying to make sure he secures the third spot. Markowitz back to the streets. Ever since Maxipad was k ked put of the office he has conspired to get back in and do whatever it takes. Including getting a member ROD. Piece of work
    That's why he was kicked out of homicide. He's arrogant and selfish. Maxipad tic toc.

Unregistered
    Max I have faith in you, I know you haven't done anything wrong. Just give them paperwork and she them you're on the up and up.

Unregistered

Secretary on vacation?

Hey Max in the letter it said you were on vacation, where did you go?

Unregistered
    I saw max working an off duty CHRISTMAS day the day after Christmas and the day after and the day after....... . Is that your vacation?

Unregistered
    He tries to impress the new guys by buying them dinner. Watch your six with that guy.
    He came up with the slogan for them.

Unregistered
    The secretary is on vacation? No he's not, he gets a stipend of $800 a month, he should've given the documents over. He had two weeks to turn over the documents.

Unregistered
    After this whole fiasco, you will have a LOOOONNG VACATION. SAO?

Unregistered
    Lugo and Ortiz, now need the light shined off of them, with no backing as they had before. So, let throw Max out in front of the bus and lets see what's hit. If the lock's were change, how does anyone know IF any document are missing? Seems to me, everyone is just guessing at this point and the little Rascals club of Lugo & Ortiz, what's to take down everyone they can. As payback! Now the money owed to us??? I'm hearing 46 cents on the $, now. If that is true then pay it OUT in 1 payment!! Not spread out of time. Another thing, since I'm pi$$ing some off. Is off duties or the reserves. If your on the payroll as a active cop, sure work and pay. If your retired (why and the he!!) would you want to do anything for this sewer that treats you like sh!t? Since this is I believe, first New Years Eve city party and the reserves has played a large part in staffing the event. Let see how it goes now?? Plus, who's missing?? Every years it's mandatory and no one's off BUT as usual the same players years after years don't work it. Bang in "I", knowing that no one will carry out the home checks, they say will happen ever year. Lugo, I hear and read, how many say do a audit on the FOP funds?? I think your a azz BUT not stupid enough to steal money, thinking no-one can make there way thru the train wreck of these documents. Well boy's and girl's I've given my opinion and yes I know shove my opinion up my azz I figured I save your the trouble of writing it..

Unregistered
    Lugo and Ortiz, now need the light shined off of them, with no backing as they had before. So, let throw Max out in front of the bus and lets see what's hit. If the lock's were change, how does anyone know IF any document are missing? Seems to me, everyone is just guessing at this point and the little Rascals club of Lugo & Ortiz, what's to take down everyone they can. As payback! Now the money owed to us??? I'm hearing 46 cents on the $, now. If that is true then pay it OUT in 1 payment!! Not spread out of time. Another thing, since I'm pi$$ing some off. Is off duties or the reserves. If your on the payroll as a active cop, sure work and pay. If your retired (why and the he!!) would you want to do anything for this sewer that treats you like sh!t? Since this is I believe, first New Years Eve city party and the reserves has played a large part in staffing the event. Let see how it goes now?? Plus, who's missing?? Every years it's mandatory and no one's off BUT as usual the same players years after years don't work it. Bang in "I", knowing that no one will carry out the home checks, they say will happen ever year. Lugo, I hear and read, how many say do a audit on the FOP funds?? I think your a azz BUT not stupid enough to steal money, thinking no-one can make there way thru the train wreck of these documents. Well boy's and girl's I've given my opinion and yes I know shove my opinion up my azz I figured I save your the trouble of writing it..

HOLY SH!t a constructive post on Leo affairs. The gods have blessed us on this day. For here stands a sight only seen once in a lifetime.

Unregistered
    I’ll tell you what’s not going to happen. Max will have to answer for his mistakes. That will happen

Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast