Max the Axe - Page 16
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Max the Axe

Unregistered
    The time has come. No more delays

Unregistered
    Max tried to double talk his way out of this mess at the secret meeting. However he was told again even by the state president he had to turn over everything in the case of the dead voter. Tommy talked so much about transparency but looks like Tommy’s into secret meetings. Eyes are watching you everywhere.

Unregistered
    Maxipad you've been given a deadline. Tic toc Maximiliano tic toc. You're out of time. Tommy can't help you. What did Tommy say, "all this happened before I took office ". You're screwed. Tic toc biatch.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maxipad you've been given a deadline. Tic toc Maximiliano tic toc. You're out of time. Tommy can't help you. What did Tommy say, "all this happened before I took office ". You're screwed. Tic toc biatch.
    Finally Maximiliano, aren't you feeling better now? You violated bylaws national bylaws and state statutes. Your career is done. Retire now and collect your retirement.

Unregistered
    Transparency is no smoke and mirrors Maxipad. You're hiding some of the documents you were supposed to turn in. Tommy will now have to answer for you and Tommy Reyes will suffer now

Unregistered
    I saw maxi boy today he was sweating so bad I thought it was raining outside.

Unregistered
    Maxipad we see you working thise off duties checking Leo affairs every minute and posting. Maxipad make all the money now, you're going to need ot for Cunill to defend you.

Unregistered
    Maxipad we see you working thise off duties checking Leo affairs every minute and posting. Maxipad make all the money now, you're going to need ot for Cunill to defend you.
    Cunill? Isn't that the guy that screwed destephan? Why would he defend max? What's the relationship?

Unregistered
    Cunill? Isn't that the guy that screwed destephan? Why would he defend max? What's the relationship?
    What's the relationship?

Unregistered
    What's the relationship?
    Can Maximiliano answer that question?

Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast