Just so We Are Clear..... - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And that’s why we hate people like you. Because you think you know what happened. Actually you don’t. One thing we know know as cops is citizens don’t have a clue what happens. But you read a story or see an IA summary and you think you know it all. It’s @ssholes like you who blame cops when bad guys who run kill someone or themselves in a fiery crash or at the bottom of a pond. Or you blame us when some crazy woman points a gun at us and we shoot her or she shoots herself. You who have never done a traffic stop or dealt with a violent person. You will never be Sheriff or anyone with any influence. You are clueless @ss troll who is pissed off at society because you feel wronged. Well too bad. I’m sure in your mind you have never done anything wrong. You are a victim of the system. No one cares old man.
    Care to elaborate on exactly what was not accurate about the comment you are talking about?

Unregistered
    Care to elaborate on exactly what was not accurate about the comment you are talking about?
    Sure. The fact that lay person @ssholes, such as yourself, believe they know everything that happens on the street because you were once arrested for some bullshit. That’s what mother ****er.

Unregistered
    "heroes" that's funny. LMAO I see you "heroes" pulling over old ladies using two and three patrol cars like you cornered El Chapo so you can write her a ticket for a failure to use turn signal.

Unregistered
    I guess the keyboard warrior calling everybody else a keyboard warrior can't back up his statements. Figures. He's just another wannbe "hero" saving the World one traffic ticket at a time. Too much of a coward to ID himself.

Unregistered
    "heroes" that's funny. LMAO I see you "heroes" pulling over old ladies using two and three patrol cars like you cornered El Chapo so you can write her a ticket for a failure to use turn signal.
    You see the things you choose to in an attempt to support your false argument, meanwhile ignoring the things that would make you wrong. What heroic things have you done in your life?? The answer to that is nothing. You post nonsense on here and on your Facebook page trying to get a response from the degenerates who think like you do. You’re a coward and would do nothing to put yourself in physical danger. You’re a little coward who’s done nothing noble in your miserable existence.

Unregistered
    Again, someone with perfect clarity of vision and understanding of all things from afar. That’s a joke by the way. You know nothing. You see something and make assumptions. That’s the best you have. What’s funny is your mentality is the reason for case law. Graham vs. Connor states police may not be judged in perfect hindsight. The reason? Nothing happens in hindsight in the street. It happens in real time. That means we have seconds to make decisions. Some decisions involve life threatening situations. The wrong decision could mean disaster. That case law prevents retards like you from passing that genius level judgement in cops in real life cases. Thank God for that. But I think you should test your theory and go stand up to those bully cops. See how that works for you. I’m sure they will totally appreciate your sanctimonious and condescending attitude. Let us know the results. 😁🖕🏼😁

Unregistered
    Good to see Bo and Luke Duke getting tough on drivers who do not wear seat belts. Eventually someone will get killed or paralyzed over seat belts. That will be an interesting lawsuit. Doubtful Bob will cover for them so they will be fired, blacklisted from the LEO profession and broke. Because policy is to not to chase. Think about that, morons.

Unregistered
    Good to see Bo and Luke Duke getting tough on drivers who do not wear seat belts. Eventually someone will get killed or paralyzed over seat belts. That will be an interesting lawsuit. Doubtful Bob will cover for them so they will be fired, blacklisted from the LEO profession and broke. Because policy is to not to chase. Think about that, morons.
    Y would I think about seatbelts? I’d rather think about your wife slobbing my knob

Unregistered
    Y would I think about seatbelts? I’d rather think about your wife slobbing my knob
    All you can do is think about it while you pleasure Bob because your broke a z z can't afford someone hot like her.

Unregistered
    Disgrace. He should be removed from that unit.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123