Just so We Are Clear..... - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Reality is had he done the same thing in a UC car it would have never hit the news. If you are in a marked cruiser doing all that it’s a pursuit. If you are in a UC car it’s called “mobile surveillance”. Yeah maybe mobile high speed surveillance. What a bunch of bullshit. Hanging one guy out for what VCTF has been allowed to do for 3 years now.
    You really think that 40 hours is hanging him out? He should have been fired. He knew it was dangerous, wrong and against policy and couldn't stop himself. That kind of lack of control does not belong in law enforcement.

Unregistered
    You really think that 40 hours is hanging him out? He should have been fired. He knew it was dangerous, wrong and against policy and couldn't stop himself. That kind of lack of control does not belong in law enforcement.
    And if YOU think it does, you don't belong in law enforcement either.

Unregistered
    And if YOU think it does, you don't belong in law enforcement either.
    I guess no one is entitled to a mistake. If the deputy was remotely chasing or trying to Pit the vehicle, who was the supervisor and why didn't he call it off. It's like always, someone takes the fall for the boss. I know the above poster is a civilian with no clue. My suggestion is to have better training and put mature deputies in these specialty units and stop spending 90 percent patrolling the city of ST. Pete.

Unregistered
    I guess no one is entitled to a mistake. If the deputy was remotely chasing or trying to Pit the vehicle, who was the supervisor and why didn't he call it off. It's like always, someone takes the fall for the boss. I know the above poster is a civilian with no clue. My suggestion is to have better training and put mature deputies in these specialty units and stop spending 90 percent patrolling the city of ST. Pete.
    Well I am the "civilian" (lol) that posted that and I agree 100% with your statement about how to solve the problem.

Unregistered
    Disciplinary action shall be consistent with progressive discipline, for cause in accordance with ;:OViSionsoftheP~?CountyCivilServiceAct.

This VCTF (visor down) squad have been violating pursuit policy for years. There is nothing that is consistent with these clowns. I guess this gross violation of policy was to much to be swept under the carpet. A bunch of hired guns for ST Pete. I guess Paul had to make it look good. If said deputy gets fired I would like to here from him so he can tell everyone the real workings of the VCTF. Bob tell St. Pete to get someone else to do their dirty work.
    I would also be interested in hearing the real story about what happened on August 2nd when a civilian was killed during a VCTF pursuit... I mean “mobile surveillance” incident.

Unregistered
    I would also be interested in hearing the real story about what happened on August 2nd when a civilian was killed during a VCTF pursuit... I mean “mobile surveillance” incident.
    I bet you would. Why don’t you try using the Freedom of Information Act and go buy you some reports friend.

Unregistered
    Well we all know what happened. No mystery there. Car1's keep chasing them, but just turn off your emergency lights so nobody knows it's a chase policy. Bring in as many UC cars as you can so that the public doesn't know it's a chase. The only problem with all that is, the BG doesn't see any blue lights so he is really under no obligation to stop, so they don't. The longer this non-chase chase continues, the more likely a fatality will occur. Car1 has no problems with the BG's going down in flames or sitting at the bottom of a pond. But he thinks his ass is covered when an innocent civilian is killed as long as he can claim "we were not chasing them", then out of the other side of his mouth says "they were eluding police" to justify the deaths.

Unregistered
    The supervisor did call it off, several times. Just like Skaggs did with his two incidents that both ended in 10-50 and fatalities.

Unregistered
    Well we all know what happened. No mystery there. Car1's keep chasing them, but just turn off your emergency lights so nobody knows it's a chase policy. Bring in as many UC cars as you can so that the public doesn't know it's a chase. The only problem with all that is, the BG doesn't see any blue lights so he is really under no obligation to stop, so they don't. The longer this non-chase chase continues, the more likely a fatality will occur. Car1 has no problems with the BG's going down in flames or sitting at the bottom of a pond. But he thinks his ass is covered when an innocent civilian is killed as long as he can claim "we were not chasing them", then out of the other side of his mouth says "they were eluding police" to justify the deaths.
    And that’s why we hate people like you. Because you think you know what happened. Actually you don’t. One thing we know know as cops is citizens don’t have a clue what happens. But you read a story or see an IA summary and you think you know it all. It’s @ssholes like you who blame cops when bad guys who run kill someone or themselves in a fiery crash or at the bottom of a pond. Or you blame us when some crazy woman points a gun at us and we shoot her or she shoots herself. You who have never done a traffic stop or dealt with a violent person. You will never be Sheriff or anyone with any influence. You are clueless @ss troll who is pissed off at society because you feel wronged. Well too bad. I’m sure in your mind you have never done anything wrong. You are a victim of the system. No one cares old man.

Unregistered
    And that’s why we hate people like you. Because you think you know what happened. Actually you don’t. One thing we know know as cops is citizens don’t have a clue what happens. But you read a story or see an IA summary and you think you know it all. It’s @ssholes like you who blame cops when bad guys who run kill someone or themselves in a fiery crash or at the bottom of a pond. Or you blame us when some crazy woman points a gun at us and we shoot her or she shoots herself. You who have never done a traffic stop or dealt with a violent person. You will never be Sheriff or anyone with any influence. You are clueless @ss troll who is pissed off at society because you feel wronged. Well too bad. I’m sure in your mind you have never done anything wrong. You are a victim of the system. No one cares old man.
    "bad guys who run kill someone or themselves in a fiery crash or at the bottom of a pond"? I thought you said you were not chasing them.. lol

Or... dipsitz like you hate it when people call out your BS. Are you really defending Curry for driving like a 17 year old playing grand theft auto on a guy because he didn't have his seat belt on? This is why people hate cops. Because even when it is obvious to everyone else with a brain that they are wrong, they have their heads so far up their own assses that they can't ever admit when they screwed up.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast