Sgt Frades a word of advice - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Strike 3 🐔 chicken Face

Frades you a loser. You used to call officers on their day off. asking them to acknowledge a emails, or you need them to do something. I never answered when you called light bulb 💡 body subway prevert. I know so much about you I’m spilling the beans. You sir is racist and was sent to the northend as a snake. You completed your job and left and now have a new assignment in the south. You even tried to get officers 07 while being a FTS in the northend. You even had FTOs underneath you trying to burn rookies to help them go to IA. I remember a city wide 3 was out for you at central cause you weren’t responding to your radio , come to light you was observed sleeping next to a tree with ac on max. Now you a sgt. and still doing the things you did years ago as a patrol officer.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The guy has an uncontrollable FUDA "Fat Upper Dik Area" he looks like a bulb for real lol, but his face looks like a chicken lmao, is hard to understand when he talks to you, it sounds like he is chewing on his own tongue. He is always sweeting and eating his nails to the point that his fingers bleed. Frades face is so flat on the side that his eyes are positioned on top of his ears.
    don't hate on the disabled, he looks like he has down syndrome

Unregistered
    This guy looks like a Trompo looking *******, when he starts to lie he can't even talk right. This Trompo, light bulb, chicken looking, no wonder he smells like cat, all he is done in here is sleep on duty, eat out of the city while on duty and feed the cats at Central Station.

Unregistered
    This guy looks like a Trompo looking *******, when he starts to lie he can't even talk right. This Trompo, light bulb, chicken looking, no wonder he smells like cat, all he is done in here is sleep on duty, eat out of the city while on duty and feed the cats at Central Station.
    It looks like Frades brought the book on all these keyboard warriors. That why he wrote you up , because you act like a little b.... . Instead of telling him to his face you come here and write crap. Merry Christmas ,I hope Santa brought you some balls.

Unregistered
    It looks like Frades brought the book on all these keyboard warriors. That why he wrote you up , because you act like a little b.... . Instead of telling him to his face you come here and write crap. Merry Christmas ,I hope Santa brought you some balls.
    You and the light bulb body Frades can meet me at the marlins stadium 🏟. You name the time & date and I’ll show arrival PUTA

Unregistered
    You and the light bulb body Frades can meet me at the marlins stadium 🏟. You name the time & date and I’ll show arrival PUTA
    Tomorrow 2:05pm see you there tough guy. In front. bring el cafe I have a box of croquetas.

Unregistered
    Wow sounds like you just got out of high school,” I didn’t like what you said to me,meet me so we can fight”. No wonder Frades rode you like the whore that your mother is. Get over yourself and become a professional. Prick.

Unregistered
    Yo! Teletubbie looking bulb listen up you cat smelling Trompo body, chicken face, you ain't no man you fat transgender looking Pollo. Don't be coming here acting tough thinking you are Simba when you are Puss in boots.

Unregistered
    This sgt Frades doesn't change, different NET are same tactics, same toxic treatment against the officers he works with and the community. This guy needs to stop before he gets an officer in trouble or a citizen screwed over a bad arrest. Sgt Frades lack of leadership and supervision is out of reach, him eating and being out of the city to later show up at calls and complicate things is totally unfair to officers and the citizens.

Unregistered
    Sgt. Frades is a great guy when he is not off his meds. He must be taking Taluda for Bi-Polar based on how he acts.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast