Excessive force DIRECTOR - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Most, if not all, of the Directors I worked for would not have taken any police action, and a few would have simply driven by and not even advised the dispatcher of this road rage incident. One in fact refused to wear his uniform or drive a county car until he decided to run for mayor. Most Division Chief's and higher didn't even put in an 8 hour work day or wear the uniform, and one in particular above this rank took 52 days off but never put in a leave slip; another ran his church from his district station.

Give credit where credit's due, and that is that Director Perez didn't forget that he was a police officer at one time and in this case possibly prevented this incident from escalating.
    Police work? The only thing you’re right about is the “act.” He doesn’t deserve anything but an internal investigation and also an investigation from the state attorney office.

Let me ask, would you condone this type of “police work” if an officer with no rank or gold badge redirected a non combative subject to the ground by the head as such? Probably not. You sound like a rookie that got a marginal on the psych but slipped through the cracks because you’re JP’s friend’s son.

Equal opportunity and justice for all. I guarantee you if a white officer handled a black suspect that was actually resisting, JP would announce that he fired the officer before due process. You can ride his dic* as long as you want but the majority feel the same way about him and many other so called leaders in police departments that use their officers as scapegoats in police involved incidents to win the hearts and minds of the people.

Unregistered
    He forgot he was a cop long ago by how he treats working street cops, overeacting before investigation.

https://www.gofundme.com/help-hero-p...retain-her-job
    Amen.

To the JP dic*rider, take a moment to read the victim officer’s bio who lost her job for actually doing REAL police work. I would trust my life with this female officer than JP anyday

Unregistered
    Amen.

To the JP dic*rider, take a moment to read the victim officer’s bio who lost her job for actually doing REAL police work. I would trust my life with this female officer than JP anyday
    You don't know what you have. You should go see if BSO will trade JP for Scott Israel.

Unregistered
    You don't know what you have. You should go see if BSO will trade JP for Scott Israel.
    Oh, we know what we have for a director alright. It is called a Mariconcito de Playa. That translates to a “wise and honorable leader”.

Unregistered
    Soon you will have your own version of Scott Israel and you’ll complain of whole new bigger problems than a dancing director wearing tight shirts. This is what a real fcukup looks like:
    https://www.sun-sentinel.com/opinion...225-story.html

Unregistered
    The director used same force that the NW sgt used ?

Unregistered
    Was the SRR prepared?

Unregistered
    Fake news he was gentle

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345