+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 48
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Excessive force DIRECTOR

    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.loc...mi-dade-police

    You got a little too gung ho there director. Aren’t you supposed to be giving toys to kids in the community instead of rough housing a man to the ground that isn’t even resisting your presence?

    I really hope that the director gets subpoena to court to explain why he redirected the man to the ground who turned out to be the victim.

    And it’s nice to see the media make it look like a cool story that the director “was able to grab one guy with one hand.” If this was any ordinary patrol officer attempting to fight an ACTUAL COMBATIVE SUBJECT the media would’ve immediately victimized the subject and demonized the officer. I really hate how two faced this system is.

    Fyi you’re not tough or cool director and again, the man WASN’T even resisting your efforts and you still pushed his head towards the ground.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Doesn’t look good chief



    Very politically incorrect and contradicts with how you expect your officers to behave with the public

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.loc...mi-dade-police

    You got a little too gung ho there director. Aren’t you supposed to be giving toys to kids in the community instead of rough housing a man to the ground that isn’t even resisting your presence?

    I really hope that the director gets subpoena to court to explain why he redirected the man to the ground who turned out to be the victim.

    And it’s nice to see the media make it look like a cool story that the director “was able to grab one guy with one hand.” If this was any ordinary patrol officer attempting to fight an ACTUAL COMBATIVE SUBJECT the media would’ve immediately victimized the subject and demonized the officer. I really hate how two faced this system is.

    Fyi you’re not tough or cool director and again, the man WASN’T even resisting your efforts and you still pushed his head towards the ground.
    Why does he run like a girl , media pushed video out

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    https://www.local10.com/news/florida...mi-dade-police

    Improper force to victims neck head he should be ROD

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Excessive force? Come on bro that’s a stretch. I’m not a Fan of him either but he did nothing wrong here

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Excessive force? Come on bro that’s a stretch. I’m not a Fan of him either but he did nothing wrong here
    Exactly what he does to us

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Stfu JP

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Excessive force? Come on bro that’s a stretch. I’m not a Fan of him either but he did nothing wrong here
    You ****ed up quit covering up for your self. Start finding a lawyer

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Wtf? Our Director ran first into a fight! That could have gone in any direction and all you do is talk smack about him? SMFH, you people are embarrassing. At least give him credit when credit is due. Maye you should all go work with BSO and get the Director you deserve.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Wtf? “Our” director”?

    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wtf? Our Director ran first into a fight! That could have gone in any direction and all you do is talk smack about him? SMFH, you people are embarrassing. At least give him credit when credit is due. Maye you should all go work with BSO and get the Director you deserve.
    You people? First off I don’t work for him. Second yes I am part of the people that he works for and expect customer service treatment.

    Again, very petty for the director to get on leoaffairs to cover for himself.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    As much as I dislike him, I doubt the director wrote that since he's on live TV and a funeral.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •