Excessive force DIRECTOR - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Dude actually sounds like the rookie that handled this incident and got his panties wet on his first fight. Question for you rookie, based on the video which defense will use to exonerate their client and roast your behind, why the hell did the guy in the red shirt walk free and the other guy in the blue/white shirt get arrested? It seems that the guy in the red lunged at the other man and the other dude was moving out of the way and even had his arm extended keeping the man back.

Did you make the arrest because you’re a bootlicker that does what you’re told and are incapable of conducting your own investigations? I hope you and YOUR DIRECTOR get subpoena to a PC hearing and have a taste of humble tea served hot and fresh by the judge.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You sound like a metro rookie that is licking the scum off the director’s boot for hiring his mentally challenged friend’s son who somehow passed the psych (YOU)

You obviously don’t have any street smarts and the one day you step up to the wrong person you will get knocked the fook out for letting that badge and rookie ego take control of you.
    Wrong again, I've been around a long time. I owe no one and the Director owes me less. I'm simply giving credit where it is due. The director ran into a street fight. He went in first and he did it in West Perrine (JB's neighborhood) and he took charge of the matter. You are not a cop if you don't think that could have gone in a different direction. I'm glad it didn't escalate and JP handled it the same way JB would have done it, except JB would have made them shake hands. RIP JB.

Unregistered
    Dude actually sounds like the rookie that handled this incident and got his panties wet on his first fight. Question for you rookie, based on the video which defense will use to exonerate their client and roast your behind, why the hell did the guy in the red shirt walk free and the other guy in the blue/white shirt get arrested? It seems that the guy in the red lunged at the other man and the other dude was moving out of the way and even had his arm extended keeping the man back.

Did you make the arrest because you’re a bootlicker that does what you’re told and are incapable of conducting your own investigations? I hope you and YOUR DIRECTOR get subpoena to a PC hearing and have a taste of humble tea served hot and fresh by the judge.
    You're not a cop. You're a wannabe who can't while hanging around those who are. Go away.

Unregistered
    Our Police director
    Our Commissioners
    Our Mayor
    Our Congressman
    Our Governor
    Our President
    Stop embarrassing yourself.
    But Trump is the man. Btw I live outside of Miami Dade so he isn’t my director and the appropiate title should be SHERIFF

Unregistered
    Wrong again, I've been around a long time. I owe no one and the Director owes me less. I'm simply giving credit where it is due. The director ran into a street fight. He went in first and he did it in West Perrine (JB's neighborhood) and he took charge of the matter. You are not a cop if you don't think that could have gone in a different direction. I'm glad it didn't escalate and JP handled it the same way JB would have done it, except JB would have made them shake hands. RIP JB.
    You’re a bootlicker and it’s not a real fight. Btw when someone complies there’s STILL NO NEED to redirect his head to the ground. That was UNCALLED FOR and I as many other sound minded officers that work with you believe that he went too far. The only reason you’re not Monday morning quarterbacking this is because of “who he is” which is a nobody really.

Remember he is a hypocrite. He demands his officers behave professional at all times yet he wants to try to muscle a man to the ground.

You can keep licking the gum off his boots or should I say class A shoes since only REAL cops wear boots. You’re a minority and most of us feel that he is fake and went against what he claims to stand for...PROFESSIONALISM

Unregistered
    A long time like 28 years right Juan Perez? Stop covering for yourself. Pathetic

Unregistered

Ohhhh much much much more to the story. Look into it

Unregistered

I demand to see the BBC footage!!!

Was this not a citizen contact??? Clearly a use of force...where's his BWC had this went left, wouldn't you like to see the footage?

Unregistered
    Ohhhh much much much more to the story. Look into it
    Hey I have a right to jump to conclusions. Just because he has rank doesn’t exempt him to the same public scutiny that any patrol officer would receive.

Unregistered
    honestly i am not pro JP but give him some credit, he did what 90 percent of the dept would not have done

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast