Colonel Perotti - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Colonel Perotti

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Another lamb for the slaughter!!
    Yup! No one is immune. They even turn on each other.

Unregistered

Excellent post

Great point! Exactly that! This lesson shows two fatal flaws with this failure of an agency... First, they promote through favoritism leaving behind anyone who is highly skilled and experienced. Second, they will turn on you, anybody, or even the favorites! At any time regardless of who you are and there is absolutly no loyalty to anyone while at the same time being a good ol boy system. Double threat. No loyalty to even the connected. This job is like playing with Jack in th box. Every day we turn the crank a tiny bit. No telling when we will get sacrificed at any time.

And this is why this is not a career. This is a job. A petty childish teenager high school job with no job security. With good pay and Benefits, but never knowing how much time you have. How is that for added stress?
    Spot on my good man! You are one of many who still has integrity in this agency. No one is to big to fall Chad, Better start getting the house back in order, it's a public office you hold.

Unregistered
    I am curious, what percentage of the thousands of employees lose their job indiscrimately without cause?

Unregistered
    I am curious, what percentage of the thousands of employees lose their job indiscrimately without cause?
    About as close to 0% as possible, but the disgruntled complainer on this site will try to convince you otherwise.

Unregistered
    About as close to 0% as possible, but the disgruntled complainer on this site will try to convince you otherwise.
    Hey, you have some kool-aid still on your upper lip, brownie😀

Unregistered

Demotion.

I heard that the demotion was due to something unethical that he could’ve done ?

Yea but remember, he DID NOT work his way through the ranks. He was appointed, one of the good ol' boys who never worked a pod/zone.

Unregistered
    Yup! No one is immune. They even turn on each other.
    He didn’t kiss Chad’s ring so they stripped him of his rank! No support for the new regime equals banishment 🤨. Hey look on the bright side, you have KP in his place. She seems to be respected and will liked😂

Unregistered
    You are being judgmental without knowing all of the facts. The Sheriff’s actions were justified and he does not to broadcast his justification. If you get caught playing out side of the rules, you get spanked.

Unregistered
    You are being judgmental without knowing all of the facts. The Sheriff’s actions were justified and he does not to broadcast his justification. If you get caught playing out side of the rules, you get spanked.
    What are the facts? Remember it’s a Public Office so don’t say it’s classified or some crizap like that!

Unregistered
    I won’t say that, but I can tell you I don’t answer to your request or orders.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast