Sex on the Beach Please - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Chief Oates seems you are on a roll contacting the news media outlets to put our officers on TV. Question is how long are you going to wait to contact the news about your Chief of Staff WG being a thief stealing money and never being at work. But never using any vacation time. Must be great to get paid not to be at work get free admin time off to get paid at the same time by a consulting firm.
    Question 2
    LT P.O. must have really got your attention you fire his wife and talk trash about her while she is gone. Then you get your ass handed to you bring her back in one week. Now your kissing her ass telling everyone how great she is. Can’t wait for it all to come out so you can get out of here and get back to Colorado and smoke weed. And we can get back to police work
    Question 3 to follow

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I was a cop on the Beach under DeLucca, unless you were a newbie/Rookie I doubt you were. Dont talk shit about things you dont know about. Judging by the way things are going, you have not held up your end. Dont cry about the Chief, Asst Chief, ect, in my day, we took care of business regardless of who sat on the 4th floor.

Alright, lighten up Francis, the guy was joking!

Unregistered
    How did we land America’s Worst Cop?

The Manager needs to step up his game. He has seen this cluster fuch for 4 1/2 years. BTW Mr. Manager you don’t have to be cool on email to get our support (the “beef” comment and how you quickly tried to blame the establishment for the stabbing)

And you went to Harvard? Really?

Unregistered
    I wish Michelle Patrick was back so I could get me some free days off. No wonder the chief did not discipline any of the people involved in the MP scam it’s because he is doing the same think for Wendy

Unregistered
    Sounds like some shenanigans that would go down at the mbpd.
    https://nyp.st/2Fh7WJB
    I know a certain LT whose banged his share of "officers".

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sounds like some shenanigans that would go down at the mbpd.
    https://nyp.st/2Fh7WJB
    I know a certain LT whose banged his share of "officers".
    its MBPD everybody is ****ing everybody

Unregistered
    Dont forget your sun tan lotion

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12