Sex on the Beach Please
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Unregistered
    This rookie does not represent us. Fire his ass. No respect for the uniform and badge.

Unregistered

Have shovel, will travel.

Pfffffttt…….. this was a "12" during D.D.'s era.

Unregistered
    Ok so he jammed himself up. But let’s look at the chiefs statement to the media. How quick he is to say the officer is wrong and I agree. However we have another officer who is right and in the media and the chief refuses to back him only saying the media will get over the story. Chief I have tried to support you and I don’t think your a bad guy but how do you continue to make such poor and stupid decisions.

Unregistered
    I thought the “World Class Chief” was suppose to fix this. Give him an ATV and a few cold ones and it’s like Noriega never left.

Unregistered
    Please don’t forget that DAn refered our Agency as a “train wreck” when he arrived. Well Chief I will take a train wreck over a nuclear disaster. We never had open air pot smoking or drive by shooting before you arrived. It’s time for you to leave now.

Unregistered
    11 days left for 2018. How many more Shootings / Homicides are we in store for before this year ends under Dan's Command. I will bet we will have at least 1 more shooting or homicide before 2019 arrives.

Unregistered
    The Manager is to blame also. He has failed to deal with this. Maybe it’s time for him to go too.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pfffffttt…….. this was a "12" during D.D.'s era.
    I was a cop on the Beach under DeLucca, unless you were a newbie/Rookie I doubt you were. Dont talk shit about things you dont know about. Judging by the way things are going, you have not held up your end. Dont cry about the Chief, Asst Chief, ect, in my day, we took care of business regardless of who sat on the 4th floor.

Unregistered
    Papo. Delucca was QRU with me. I can relate with him and he always went out of his way to say hi. Unlike the prick we have now that can’t even say good morning. He is the worst Chief we have ever had and needs to retire already. Dan would never come to a rollcall like Delucca and say “great job people. We made 1000 arrests over Memorial Day Weekend.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast