Fdc oig? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fdc oig?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why do Inspector jobs keep popping up?
    They keep popping up because the Inspectors who are decent people do not want to work there and be overworked and underpaid while working for a corrupt agency that targets their own. Thats why there are Inspector jobs popping up. DON'T WORK FOR THEM thay are as Corrupt as the rest of the Department of Corruptions.

Unregistered
    They keep popping up because the Inspectors who are decent people do not want to work there and be overworked and underpaid while working for a corrupt agency that targets their own. Thats why there are Inspector jobs popping up. DON'T WORK FOR THEM thay are as Corrupt as the rest of the Department of Corruptions.
    If jobs keeping popping up like CPO or CO, that's a clear sign something is very wrong. When you pay like Shiite, treat people like dog doo doo, people don't stay around. Especially when the economy is hot and you have plenty of options. Think about this people, its Feb 2019 and you don't have a chance to get a raise in pay at the very earliest, Jan 2021 and only if they vote you a pay raise next year. If you are smart you would leave this failed agency.

Unregistered
    If jobs keeping popping up like CPO or CO, that's a clear sign something is very wrong. When you pay like Shiite, treat people like dog doo doo, people don't stay around. Especially when the economy is hot and you have plenty of options. Think about this people, its Feb 2019 and you don't have a chance to get a raise in pay at the very earliest, Jan 2021 and only if they vote you a pay raise next year. If you are smart you would leave this failed agency.
    That's the best course of action. FDC will always be the lowest pay employer with no chance of an adequate raise in sight. And it will remain that way past the time when we will be dead and buried, as long as the administration can hire bodies to replace those who escaped to greener pastures. To ensure that, the hiring standards will drop lower and lower. Low pay and a lousy working environment made worse by increasingly worse hires. Plus a lousy pension to go along with the low pay. Not much to lose by leaving FDC.

Unregistered
    That's the best course of action. FDC will always be the lowest pay employer with no chance of an adequate raise in sight. And it will remain that way past the time when we will be dead and buried, as long as the administration can hire bodies to replace those who escaped to greener pastures. To ensure that, the hiring standards will drop lower and lower. Low pay and a lousy working environment made worse by increasingly worse hires. Plus a lousy pension to go along with the low pay. Not much to lose by leaving FDC.
    My office is slowly collapsing before my eyes. The drain of officers and clerical is astounding. And there is no help in sight. Can't wait to leave, which will be soon.

Unregistered
    My office is slowly collapsing before my eyes. The drain of officers and clerical is astounding. And there is no help in sight. Can't wait to leave, which will be soon.
    Smart move, good for you! It's time to abandon the sinking ship folks.

Unregistered
    the state of Florida has screwed us over for more than a decade with no pay raises, in my office the day of reckoning is fast approaching. We are slowly running out of officers with no help on the horizon. Its really pathetic, but the office is in deep trouble with the continued drain of officers and clerical. The state needs to starting paying or their will be nobody left.

Unregistered
    Glad to hear that you think we are irrreplaceable. FYI, there is always a warm body ready to take your job. Lets face it, the job is pretty dam easy. All you need is a piece of paper from a collage showing you have a degree. Hell, we have one new officer here who has a degree in fashion. And she is ready to attend the academy.

Unregistered
    Glad to hear that you think we are irrreplaceable. FYI, there is always a warm body ready to take your job. Lets face it, the job is pretty dam easy. All you need is a piece of paper from a collage showing you have a degree. Hell, we have one new officer here who has a degree in fashion. And she is ready to attend the academy.
    My office will be 5 officers short in the next two months. There aren't enough academies to replace them. Even if they hired 5 newbees it will take 6-7 months to get them certified and on board.

Unregistered
    Let it sink. If Tallahassee doesn't care why should I? This agency sucks!

Unregistered
    Yet, you still work at FDOC. What a loser you are dude.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast