Fdc oig? - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Fdc oig?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let it sink. If Tallahassee doesn't care why should I? This agency sucks!
    AS long as it can hire replacements, it will continue to suck with no raises on the horizon. Sad situation but it's the truth.

Unregistered
    Yes fdoc is in big trouble regarding the turnover rate.im leaving soon for a higher paying job with a better 401k.folks the jobs are out there,you just have to look.this agency is a sinking ship.

Unregistered
    Yet, you still work at FDOC. What a loser you are dude.
    I am leaving in a couple months, dude! And you will still be a loser dude because you will still be working for FDC dude.

Unregistered
    AS long as it can hire replacements, it will continue to suck with no raises on the horizon. Sad situation but it's the truth.
    They have hired 2 newbies in my office and we have 5 experienced officers leaving by June. We are drowning.

Unregistered
    They have hired 2 newbies in my office and we have 5 experienced officers leaving by June. We are drowning.
    They will hire new suckers....I mean replacements.

Unregistered
    Good luck with that. I'm on the gone side of leaving. FDC sucks. I'm tired of no pay raises and more BS coming from circuit, region and central office.

Unregistered
    Our circuit is drowning.at least 5 expirenced officers leaving .no staff(officers)in the chute for the academy.what a shame.no leadership at this agency.

Unregistered
    Our circuit is drowning.at least 5 expirenced officers leaving .no staff(officers)in the chute for the academy.what a shame.no leadership at this agency.
    The leadership has two missions:

1. to line its own pockets

2. to run FDC as cheaply as possible

Unregistered
    Inch puts out a memo of demanding high standards, accountability, blah ,blah. How about paying us some money so we can put bread on our tables? Nobody wants to hear that BS jargon when we've had two pay raise in 13 years, not to mention a 3% tax imposed each pay period on all state employees thanks to dirty **** scott. These people in the legislature and in Tallahassee are some ruthless, immoral SOB's! May they all go to he!!

Unregistered
    And yet, you are still with the Department? So, who is the stupid one here? That would be YOU. 😵

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast