Suicide - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Suicide

Unregistered
    Did he pull a Chris Benoit or just offed himself?? I had tacos earlier. I'll rip a few farts in his honor!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess he made it pretty well known that one supervisor was not good to him and could have had something to do with his decision.... But as with everything that will probably not be addressed or get out... SAD ! Hopefully things change before more people continue to leave and the others that stay will probably get f*cked with...
    Rank chasing yes men CYA write everything supervisors are a CANCER.

Unregistered
    Rank chasing yes men CYA write everything supervisors are a CANCER.
    Quit crying you little weasel.

Unregistered
    Quit crying you little weasel.
    And so are you. A cancer! Scared little brown noser.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    We have now reached a new low on this forum.
    A man has taken his own life. Like him or hate him, like his supervisors or hate them, a human being has taken his own life and all you can do is call each other names.
    There are no words to describe the level of shame you should feel about ALL of what has transpired, both to cause this senseless death and the disgusting conduct displayed on this forum.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Shortz View Post
    We have now reached a new low on this forum.
    A man has taken his own life. Like him or hate him, like his supervisors or hate them, a human being has taken his own life and all you can do is call each other names.
    There are no words to describe the level of shame you should feel about ALL of what has transpired, both to cause this senseless death and the disgusting conduct displayed on this forum.
    Shut up, you asslicker.

Unregistered
    Shut up, you asslicker.
    He has a point. If not then, he does now. My prayers go out to those affected by this tragedy and I hope those who passed are with the lord.

Unregistered
    Suicide is the cowards way out. Stop glorifying this shitbag.

Unregistered
    If you don’t have anything good to say, don’t say it. Terry was a good man and a hard working deputy. He apparently had some mental health issues which overcame him. I too am sorrowed by the lives he took, what a tragedy, but will not speak poorly of Terry, I knew him. My prayers are with the families and others affected, so again, bite your lip and keep your negative comments to yourself, for once.

Unregistered
    Coward or not he is still a human being. I hope he and his family are with the lord and that those who witnessed this or are affected seek comfort in the lord.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast